chapter fifty two windblume party

venti also arranged a windblume party. 

ajax walks in with his one arm around his new girlfriend's shoulder. they are still pretty awkward, non of them ever had a relationship before, lumine didn't hold a boy's hand in her entire life time.

" so... you wanna dance? " lumine breaks the silence.

" sure thing girlie " says ajax as he held lumine in his arm and starts dancing. 

in the dark, ajax looked into lumine's shiny golden eyes. " you have really pretty eyes.. " he said, mesmerized. 

" uhh thank you...? " 

after dancing for awhile they sat down to rest.

" i am thirsty " lumine said " will you go fetch me a drink? "

ajax nodded " what type do you want? "

" just some apple juice will be fine "

ajax walked away to get a glass of apple juice, xiao comed up to lumine.

" hey... " 

" oh hello xiao! " lumine exclaimed when she saw xiao

" how are you "

" i am doing fine " 

" nice... " xiao said awkwardly " i heard you and ajax were together "

" yea "

" oh.. congratlation then... " xiao said bitterly, and he walks away when he saw ajax coming.

ajax hands the apple juice to lumine

" so who's that shortie boy that you were talking to? " he asked, you can hear the jealousy in his voice. 

" stop calling him that! his name is xiao and he is just a friend "

" just a friend huh? " 

lumine rolled her eyes 

" oh yea, 4nemo is putting up a performance tonight, wanna see? " says ajax, trying to change the topic. 

" hell yea! lets go! "

" heyo everyone! this is 4nemo!! " venti exclaimed over the microphone " tonight we are putting an performance!! "

the crowd clapped their hands and started chanting

" 4NEMO! 4NEMO! 4NEMO! "

kazuha sits in front of the piano and started performing, xiao takes his flute and bring it to his mouth. 

" maybe is the way you say my name~ " singed aether

" maybe is the way you play your game~ " venti sings after aether.

" but is so good, i never known anybody like you~ " 

" but is so good, i never dreamed nobody like you~ " 

" And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetimeAnd I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine "

" 'Cause I'm in a field of dandelionsWishing on every one that you'll be mine, mineAnd I see forever in your eyesI feel okay when I see you smile, smile "

" Wishing on dandelions all of the timePraying to God that one day you'll be mine "

.......