chapter thirty back to school

christmas break is finally over, everybody is back to school.

stuff are still the same as last year. 

" omg omg guys! " venti exclaimed while waving an evenlope from the talent show administration " we made it we made it! "

" omg really?! " kazuha exclaimed " read us the letter! "

venti opened the letter, in it it says:

congratlation 4nemo boys, we are here to announce that you have been selected as one of the national constant!

we really liked your perfermance, keep the good work up!

please arrive at the talent show building for the interview before the national talent show on march fifth. the interview will be on livestream and all the audience over the country can see it.

unlike the provincal talent show, the national talent shows were gonna vote by the audience, not the judges. and the interview will be on livestream so the audience can vote you.

best of luck!

                                                                                                         national talent show administration

" i knew we are gonna make it! " aether said " you guys did a such a good job. "

" what's the interview though? " asked xiao

" hmm, i think they are just gonna ask us a couple question " aether replied.

they later told mrs.jean about the good news. mrs.jean is very happy. she prepared a series of questions that the judges might ask during the interviews. question like " what makes you wanna join the talent show competition " or " what makes you started singing "

" xiao, you need to smile. you looked so serious " mrs.jean said.

xiao tried to smile but failed

venti sighed.