chapter sixty five summerbreak

summerbreak started! 

xiao have mostly healed from the injury. the docter adviced him to rest more though. during the summerbreak xiao been texting G. on the sweetmeet dating app. they have gotten so much closer. whenever xiao got something sad happened he always wanted to vent to G.. whenever something happy happened, he always wanted to share with G.. they are so close now. they talk for hours and hours a day, they also plays video game together sometime. xiao is so attached to G..

ajax tried to get back together with lumine. he texted her so many times. eventaully lumine got so annoyed that she blocked ajax. ajax even showed up at her door a couple times, but whenever lumine opened the door and saw him she just slams the door shut. ajax is soo sad, he keep apologizing but it wont work.

he even tried the " no contact rules ", " no contact rules " is basicially not contacting your ex for 30 days and they will miss you so much that they will come back.

summer school also started. alot of student went to summer school so they can get extra credit. lumine decided to go to to summer school too. 

ajax decided to go back to snezhnaya after high school. there is currently a war going on there, he wants to join the military. even though all his friend and famliy presauded him not to go, he insisted on going.

" i enjoy fighting " he explained. 

but his grade is not high enough to join the army. they required 30 points, but ajax only have 28 points. so he decided to go to summer school too.

and ajax and lumine happened to be in the same class...

" hey ojou-chan! " ajax waved to lumine

lumine rolled her eyes and didnt reply. 

lumine cant avoid ajax forever. sometime they are forced to make conversations because they are in the same group and stuff. but lumine just ignore their casual conversations.

" so how's your summerbreak going so far? "

lumine ignored him.