chapter seven xiangling's cooking club

after that day at the starbucks shop, lumine and ajax becomed alot closer. ajax would bring candies and chocolate to lumine every day, sometime ajax would sit at lumine's table at lunch. there are rumours that they are officially a couple now, clearly the words at the starbucks got out.

" we are not a couple! " lumine had to clearify to everyone, but no body is listening.

this morning, lumine is just sitting at her table, then ajax walked toward her and put a big box infront of her.

" luuumine! this is for you! " ajax beamed

lumine opened the box, and saw like a dozen little snack that is shaped like a heart in it. they are all in different flavor, like red bean, wuren, minced pork, salted egg, fruit...

" what's those " asked lumine

" oh is some mooncakes, is a special treat for moonchase festival "

moonchase festival is a tranditional liyuenese festival in teyvat, people usaully sits with family and friend for dinner and look at the moon together. and mooncake is a special treat that people eat during the moonchase festival.

keqing shifted uncomfortably in her seat with she saw ajax approaching.

" are you guys dating or something " she asked skeptically

" what, hell no! "

" he definitely have a crush on you! " xiangling teased 

" what, no " lumine protested " that's non sense "

" cmon, take a hint, why else would he give you all those food and little gift " xiangling argued

" ahem " lumine coughed, even though she hate to admit it, but xiangling is right. why else would he bring all those little gift. " m-maybe he is just being friendly " lumine says uncertainly.

" even though he's a bitch, he's mooncake is very delicious though " keqing commented after taking a bite out of a minced pork mooncake.

" guys, try mine! mine is waaay better " xiangling said, passing it to everyonen" happy moonchase festival everyone! "

" those mooncakes are really good, you are so good at cooking  " complimented aether while stuffing his mouth with mooncake

" you know, you should really start a cooking club to teach us how to cook " said keqing. 

" haha thank you guys. but i doubt anyone will join my cooking club though... " said xiangling

" i will! " said keqing " i would literally pay to learn how to cook like this.

" i will definitely join " said ganyu

" me too " lumine and aether added

" and i am willing to be the superviser of the cooking club. " said mrs. ningguang

" so that's four member already. i think you only need 6 people to form a school club, so two more to go! " aether stated.

keqing suggested " we should put posters around the school to gain more member "

" good idea " lumine agrees " i will design them! i am super good at drawing "

" i can also try to talk to the student that does the announcement, maybe she/he will put our club on the announcement " said mrs.ningguang

" aww guys! you are the best! "

during break, they designed a cooking club poster. lumine wasn't lying when she said she is good at art. the poster she designed looks very creative and cute. after that, they printed a bunch more in the photocopier room. xiangling handed each of them 5 poster and told them to put them up around the school.