chapter five one week into school

aether and lumine have been into genshin high school for about a week already. the teachers and students in genshin high school are all pretty nice, well maybe except scaramouche and and mrs.signora, they are so mean.

scaramouche is such a bully. he always say mean stuff and sometime he even beats up other student

" scaramouche? don't even say his name so loud! he is even worse than ajax! " that's what xiangling said about scaramouche

mrs. signora is the italien teacher. she is very strict and always punishing students, everyone at school is so scared of her. aether and venti got detention for two days just for passing a note in her class!

" but mrs.signora is so hot though " venti commented while staring at mrs.signora sillouete. 

mrs.signora always dress fashionably. she is always in a crimson dress that shows her shoulder and chest. she is always wearing that high heels that must've been at least 10cm long, whenever she walks her butt sways in an elegent way with a click click click sound of her heels

" what the fuck? " xiao said when he heard venti making a such a wicked comment about mrs.signora

" for real, look at her body " is true that mrs.signora is very hot. she is tall, elegent. " she must have a f cup or something "

" oh my omg venti.. she is a teacher! " xiao gasped in disblief.

" a very hot one ehehe "

.....

aether and lumine have made so much friends already. at break time aether often go with the 4nemo boys - venti, kazuha, xiao to talk about music, but sometime he'd go with his sister and her friend xiangling, keqing, ganyu and mrs.Ning Guang. xiangling often share those delicous food she made at home, sharing is caring.

the twin also made a new friend in their class. is a girl named amber. amber is always holding a stuffed bunny in her arm, she said is very special to her. amber is such a sweet girl, she would often help the twins. when the twins have question, she would patiently explain stuff over and over to them.

everyone seems to have friends at this school, well maybe except one person...

there is a girl, she have short blue hair, i think her name is eula? rumours said she is the daughter of the lawrence family. the lawrence family is a noble family in the country, but the family is cruel and have a bad name.

eula is very pretty, she is always so formal and elegant, her grades are pretty good too. is not like people bullies her, people just avoid her. amber still tries to make some conversation with eula  though. amber is really warm to everyone, she is always helping people. 

after school aether and lumine walk home with ajax, because they lived so close to each other. but sometime aether have 4nemo practice. they are having more practice now days. before they only have practice twice per week, now is three times per week since provincal is only two month away. 

when aether do have pratice, ajax would " escort " lumine to her home, he is like an overprotected brother. lumine tries to avoid ajax, but ajax is like an annoying bug that never goes away.

Genshin Impact High School ( modern au )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें