chapter sixteen dinner with xiao

" omg! lumine agreed!  " xiao's heart did a little flip as they walk out of the school together.

" ahem, so where would you like to go? " asked xiao

" i dont really care where i go, plus i just got here, i dont know any good spot " replied lumine

" i know just the place "

they walked for a about 5 minute, then they arrived at a restaurant called " hai di lao "

" here we are, hai di lao is a liyue restaurant, they are most famous for their hot pot. i think you will like it " said xiao

they walked into the restaurant, is pretty big, every smells so good, is making lumine's mouth watering. they took a seat and started looking at the menu.

they ordered a spicy pot, some meat, some vegatables and some mushrooms.

they talked and talked, during the conversation xiao learned so much about lumine! xiao felt so happy.

after the main dish is dessert time. 

" ten almond tofu please! " ordered xiao.

" wow, that's alot, are you sure you can eat them all? " asked lumine

" mhm, is my favourite, here, try some " says xiao as he feeds lumine.

they had a such a great time, until.... that ginger showed up.....

ajax walked into the restaurant and saw lumine, he took a seat beside lumine and said " hey lumine! didn't expect to see you here, what are you doing here... with this... shortie. "

" hey dont call him that! he's a friend! "

" ok sorry sorry, nice to meet you then, shortie " ajax sneered and give xiao a hand shake

xiao immediately felt so angry. how dare this stupid ginger hair mess with lumine, and how dare he call him.. a shortie. like he is short, but still!

lumine felt the tension, " ahem- why don't lets just relax and eat " she suggested

the rest of the night is kinda ruined. xiao and ajax kept fighting and miss lumine tried to stop them.