chapter thirty nine voting on classroom president

" omg congratlation bro! "  venti exclaimed " I can't believe you actually got tie with keqing! great job! "

" yea, I am so proud, want me to help you with the speech? i am pretty at writing " kazuha suggests. 

" that'd be great, thank you so much kazuha! " aether exclaimed " you wanna come over to my house after school and help me with the speech "

" yea sure "

so after school kazuha showed up at aether's house with his laptop, notebook and pencil case. 

" hello aether " kazuha said 

" heyy! come in, have a seat! "

kazuha takes a seat and takes out his laptop.

" ok, so we are going to be writing a classroom president speech, we are going to presuasive writing. " said kazuha " first, we will need an attention grabber... "

kazuha keeps explaining....

after like 10 minute they have already make up the speech:

hello class! this is aether, your future classroom president. first of all I want to thank you all for letting me have a few minute to speak to you guys. i want to run for the classroom president because I want to make the classroom a friendlier, a more fun place. i will organize fun event and games that brings everyone closer. such as going on spring trip as a class, skying on snowy days and making card board houses and stuff. give your vote to me! i can assure you that you won't regret it. i know I am new this year, but please just give me a chance.

" excellent! " aether exclaimed " thank you so much! "

.......

on Monday, at history class.

" alright, so that's what we are learning today, when you go home, please read page 97 - 133 " said mr.zhongli " now let's have our classroom president election " 

" keqing, why don't you go first "

keqing nodded, she walked confidently to the front of the room.

" hello guys, I am keqing, your last year's classroom president. " she said in a loud, clear voice " if you give me to honor of your vote, I pledge to take care of every student, I will help you guys with  your homework, dramas between friends, I want you all to know that I am here to help. i think I will make a much better classroom president, since I am more experienced and knows all of you guys personally. i believe action speaks louder then word, I am sure all of you guys have seen what a great classroom president I am. but if you vote for the other candidate, I sincerely wish him success. "

" alright, next up, aether " said mr.zhongli after keqing finished her speech.

aether walked up, he takes a deep breath and started his speech as well. aether is not really good at public speaking, he is so nervous that he got multiple word wrong. 

" aether, thank you for your speech " said mr.zhongli " now, lets vote. lower your head and raise your hand if you vote for keqing " 

more then half of the class voted for keqing.

" well, looks like our classroom president this year is going to be keqing! " mr.zhongli announced. " and aether, you shall be the vice classroom president. i hope you two gets along and work together well "

the classroom clapped, aether felt a little disappointed, but clapped along anyway.

" hey aether! " keqing walked up to him after class " even though you didn't win, i just wanna say i think your speech is wonderful! "

" thank you " aether smiled " your speech is fantastic too, even losing to you is a honor "

" keqing is kinda cute " he thought. 

" don't flatter me like this, anyways, i hope we will work good together in the future " keqing shaked his hand " and i really liked your idea of spring trip, we should arrange it sometime "

" yea " aether replied " well, is almost math class, i will talk to you later, oh and you can add my phone number, so we can text each other after school "

aether writes down his phone number on a piece of paper and hand it to keqing.