chapter forty one planning spring field trip part two

keqing: omg aether! i can't believe more then half of the class is interested in going to the spring field trip.

aether: there is nothing to be surprised about, I know you would do it :)

keqing: now we just gotta arrange the van and pick the date.

aether: how about next week saturday?

keqing: is the weather good?

aether: I already checked, is a very sunny day, is also pretty warm

keqing: great.

keqing: hmm... can you come over to my house this afternoon? i need some help booking the van, the van booking website is literally so confusing.

aether: don't worry, I know how to book the van, I will be at your house in a couple minute.

......

a couple minute later aether arrived at keqing's house. 

" heyy "aether waved at keqing.

" hello, come in, have a seat " keqing says as she takes out a tray of snacks. " oh and here is some snacks for you if you want to eat something "

" is alright " aether said. he takes out his PC from his bag and went to some car booking website and booked a 30 seat van.

" is done " said aether

" that's fast, thank you! "

" umm... keqing... " aether blushed and stuttered.

" what? " keqing asked

" w-would you go out with me... " aether scratched the back of his head.

" u-um... l-like a date? " keqing blushed too.

aether nodded.

" u-um, sure I guess... " keqing replied.

" alright, why don't lets go eat at a restaurant tomorrow after school? " aether suggested.

keqing nodded.

the next day keqing announced that they will be going to the field trip on next week, Saturday,  and they will meet up in front of the school.