chapter thirty one jean and diluc's wedding

amber opened her phone and got a text from eula

eula: goodmorning amber, do you have time this weekend? i am invited to a wedding party, and i want you to come with me. please, i would really hate to go to that wedding party alone. is diluc and jean's wedding party, and i dont really get along with them.

amber: of course i will go!

eula: great, i will pick you up at 6?

amber: sure

at six, eula showed up at amber's door step. 

" this is what you are wearing? " eula looked at amber's red hoodie and jeans.

" what's wrong with that? " said amber " is really comfortable " 

" bruh " eula rolled her eyes " we are going to a wedding, you can't just wear hoodies and jeans, you have to wear a party dress or something "

" b-but i dont have any " amber said

" is fine, i knew you probably dont have party dress at your house, so i bringed some, here " says eula as she hands amber a pink party dress " and the high heels too "

" oh my, these are so pretty! " amber exclaimed.

they went into the bathroom and changed into the dresses.

" we look so good together! let's get moving, or else we'd be late for the party. " said eula.

amber jumpesd into eula's luxerry car as eula told the driver to start driving.

" why did you went to their wedding even though you don't even get along with them? " asked amber as they are driving.

" you see, is very complicated. " said eula " in the country. there is three main noble family. lawrence family, gunnhildlr family, ragnvindr family. even though the lawrence family have a bad name but is still one of the noble family. the three noble family respects eachother, each though they don't like lawrence family much. "

" oh i see " said amber " but is not your fault that the lawrence family is disliked. surely the lawrence family did awful thin in the past, but eversince you take charge you never did anything bad, instead you did so much donation, helped out so many people. "

" that's just how things is " sighed eula " i will do my best to change the opinion of the lawrence family. "

.............

soon they arrived at the wedding place. mrs.jean saw her and walk up to hear and exchanged a little friendly world. jean is so pretty in her white weddding dress. 

" good evening lady lawrence, is so nice to see you showing up at my wedding "

" nice meeting you too, congratlation on marrying mr. ragnvindr is a fine young man " eula nodded " and i got a little gift for you "

jean opened the box, and saw a crystal dandelion necklace.

" thanks alot for the gift, i really liked it " jean thanked her

after giving the gift to jean, eula walked away. people at the party automaticly avoids eulathey sat down at a table, eula poured herself and amber some wine.

" o-oh, thank you, but i dont drink wine " said amber, eula poured her some apple juice instead.

amber takes the apple juice and had a sip.