chapter thirty five eula amber getting disqualified

this morning eula woked up, she opened her phone and saw mutiple post tagging her on her social media. most of the post is post that is dissing her. some post say the lawrence family is shit for threatening the poor reporter, some of the post accused eula of bribing votes, some of the post are even being homophobic.

eula felt so mad, " is all the reporter's fault, vengence will be mine! " she thought. 

she calmed down a bit and got dressed for school. when she arrived to the school amber runned towards her the secord she saw eula.

" omg... did you see those post.. i cant believe they said this kind of stuff to you! "

" yep, i did, i hate that fucking reporter, i swear i will get revenge one day! " 

" you shouldn't have to speak back to the reporter in the first time " amber sighed " now we are in big trouble "

" i am lesbien " eula just said out of the blue " and i have a crush on you "

" w-what... " amber stuttered " uh.. i- i- "

....

" s-so will you be my girlfriend? " eula asked after a moment of awkward silence.

" i-  i am sorry eula... b-but i dont think i am lesbien... " amber blushed out of embarrassment

" is fine " eula sighed 

then eula got a notification from her phone, she opened the notification, is from her social media it says: hello eula lawrence, we are sorry to inform you this, but we are banning your account if you got 10 more report.