chapter twenty two making and selling candy canes

today is tuesday, which is the pajama day. everybody is in their fluffy pajamas.

" i really like your pajama " ningguang complimented xiangling's gouba pajama.

" thank you mrs.ningguang, for your compliment and for putting my fundraiser in the spirit week " exlaimed xiangling

" you are welcomed " ningguang smiled

" we dont have enough gingerbread though, why don't lets have another cooking club meeting and make some candy canes. " suggested xiangling

so after some discussion they decided to host another cooking club meeting.

just like last time, they got into group of two. xiangling handed out the food colouring and sugar.

" candy can are fairly easy to make, i already prepared the segments before you guys camed in. " said xiangling as she hands every group a piece of red segments and white segments. " the rest is pretty easy, you just gotta twist the segments in the candy cane. "

some of the student had a little trouble twisting them into candy canes but the rest are all pretty good. at the end of the day the group already made like a whole box of candy cane! 

the next day at lunch, xiangling sets up a table at the cafertria gate with a sign that says:

big candy canes 200 mora each

small candy canes 100 each

gingerbread 200 mora

" wow xiangling, those candy canes looks just like the ones at the store. "  mrs.ningguang exclaimed as she walks by. 

" even better, the ones i made are way healthier! " xiangling said.

" may i have seven of those big candy canes please. " said mrs.ningguang

" sure thing " replied xiangling " that'd be 1400 mora "

mrs.ningguang hands xiangling the money as xiangling hands mrs.ningguang the candy cane.

the fundraiser was a big success, by the end of the day xiangling earned like 60000 mora!

" thank you guys so much! " exclaimed xiangling as the cooking club member cleaning up the table. " i would have never made it that far if it wasn't for you guys.