chapter seventy one after summerbreak

summerbreak is offcially over, today lumine and aether are going back to school.

" we are 12th graders now! " aether exclaimed

" i know right? time literally flies by, i can't believe after one more year we'd be graduating. " 

" have you wondered what university you are going to? " aether asked

" i don't know yet " lumine admitted

" please sit in your assigned seat! " mr.zhongli interrupted, urging the twin going back to their right seat " you guys are 12th grade now, still don't know that you can't work around in class "

" sorry " aether murmured as the twin got back to their right seat. 

this year lumine assigned to seat beside keqing, while aether assgined to seat with venti.

" welcome back to class " mr.zhongli said passionally " a couple new things in grade 12. first of all, i need to remind you guys, that grade 12 is the most importantly year. your grade is grade 12 is worth 60%. the grade is super important, because it defines which university you are going to, and university defines your job "

" duh " aether rolled his eyes

" i don't really care " venti admitted " i just wish we nails the talent show, than they'd gave us an invitation to genshin music college " 

" anyways, in grade 12, we will also be offering IB and AP program " mr.zhongli continues.

" what is IB and AP " lumine asks.

" The IB program encourages students to think broadly, beyond the boundaries of their communities, and to see themselves as members of a global society. it also looks very good on university applications. " keqing explained

" sounds cool, i wanna join IB " 

" unfortunetly, you can only join IB class when you are grade 11, so yea.. " 

" oh thats such a shame! what about AP class "

" AP class is like IB, except it focus on one subject " keqing explained " well i am not really sure, i heard there is a presentation about it next monday. you should go if you are interested. "

" definitely! " lumine said " hey xiangling, are you interested in AP class? "

" nah " xiangling shakes her head " AP class is useless for me, i am gonna work at Wanmin restaurant right after high school  "

" yea, do you know xiangling's dad is the current owner of Wanmin restaurant? the restaurant have been passed down for generations, and xiangling is soppuse to be the next owner " keqing explained

" wow! " lumine exclaimed " xiangling you never told us your dad owns the biggest restaurant in north genshin! you gotta treat us there sometime! " 

" ehe i will, when i becomed the owner, yall can eat whatever you want!  "

" and last but not least, anyone in the class are interested to join the student coucil? 12th graders are encouraged to sign up. if you are interested please go to the intervew this friday, if you need more info, feels free to ask me " mr.zhongli said.