chapter three 4nemo tryout

aether is super nervous today, because today he is trying out to enter the 4nemo group, 4nemo is the most popular boy group / band in the whole province. two years ago, their lead singer died in a car accident, their band was closed. but this year it was reopened agian, so now they are hiring a new member.

at break, aether stands out of the door of the music studio, still humming his notes to get some last minute practice. 

" come in " 

aether walked into a music studio. he glanced around the room. he saw a boy wearing a really cute bucket hat with braid that is green on the tip sitting in the middle. he recgnoize him from the poster he saw yesterday. beside him there is a blonde women in her 20s and two other boys that is the same age as him. one of the boys had the excat hair colour as the boy with the braid. they are probably brothers. 

" uh... everyone is so bad so far. " the boy with the braid groaned. 

" name? grade? " asked the middle age blonde women. 

" aether, grade eleven " 

" ok, you may start the presentation now "

aether walks to the staduim. he took a deep breath, and he started singing.

" whenever a light breeze start to rustle through your hair, knowing that's me thinking of you everywhere.... "

...

the boy with the braid clapped his hand and beamed at aether. the white red hair boy smiled at aether too, even the boy with the cold expression showed a little hint of smile. they all seemed pretty impressed.

" wow, thats really good! did you write the song your self? " asked the boy with the braid.

aether nodded.

" you may go now, the result will be in by this afternoon " the blonde women said.

the rest of the day are pretty chill. lumine introduced aether to her new friends. they sat together at lunch. xiangling brought some dumpling today, she shared it with everyone, she is so generous.

" here! try some dumpling, they are tranditional liyuenese food! "

" mhmm " aether said with food in his mouth " they are super good "

" so how did your try out go? " lumine ask

" i don't know, they seemed to be happy with it, but still, there is like 10 other people trying out " aether shrugged

" bro i'm sure you will be picked. you literally practiced so much, i feel like you been practice all last night, i can't even sleep because all the commotion you made "

" ehe sorry " aether scratches the back of his head.

at the end of last period, the results are finally in. the blonde women walked into the class.

" may a borrow aether for a little bit? "

" sure " answered mr.ningguang

aether follows the blonde women out of class. he is really really nervous right now.  " i probably made it, right? because otherwise why would that blonde women be here. suerly she won't come in person just to notify to me that i didn't make it? " aether thought.

" aether, we are here to congrat you of successfully passing the tryout, you are now an official member of the 4nemo. "

aether couldn't believe his ear, he made it! he really made it to 4nemo! the most popular boy group / band in the province. 

" i am mrs. jean. you might know me as the english teacher, but i am also the superviser of the 4nemo. however, i am just merely a superviser, i have no experience in music or whatsoever. the real leader of the team is venti. as the member of the 4nemo, you are required to show up for every practice. our practice date is every tuesday and friday. which is today. " the blonde women keeps on talking " we meet together after class in the parking lot, i will drive you guys to my house for practice. "

he made it! he really made! aether felt so happy, like he could jump ten meter high. from now on, he is officially a member of 4nemo. he imagined himself on stage with the other three, singing, and the whole audience were cheering for him, asking him for autograph.