chapter sixty six ajax saves lumine

after a whole day of tiring work, lumine cant wait to go home.  is already six pm, lumine stared at her watch.

" omg, is so late. i have to get to home right now! or i will miss my favourite show " she thought. then she remembered there is a short cut. she and her brother always take that short cut when they are late to school. but that alley is always so dark.. and full of creeps...

" should i take the short cut... or no.. " lumine argued with herself in her mind " just take the shortcut... is only one time.. no you cant, is at night, plus you are alone.

finally lumine decided to take the shortcut. the alley is really creepy and dark at night. grephitis are everywhere, there is drunk guys everywhere, swearing, smirking..

sudden, a big hand grabed lumine over the mouth.. a couple guy with black mask surrounded her. they have knifes, guns in their hand. 

" HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME " lumine screamed through the muffle hand, but no one was around to save her.

lumine tried to reach for the gun in her bag, but one guy cuffed her hand before she had the chance. 

a dark sillouete sudden appeared. knocking three guys down and kicked the other guy between the leg. 

lumine fell on the ground, the unknown man picked her up

" a-ajax...? " lumine gasp as she saw the man with orange hair

" yes baby.. is me, i am here " ajax hugged lumine tight " dont be scared, i am here now "

" oh ajax... " lumine cried as she hugged ajax back.

" is ok.. i know, these guys are scary, is all over now.. " ajax kissed lumine's cheek " you look cold, here "

ajax wrapped his coat around lumine and walked her to her house.

" where is your brother, how come he is not home? "

" he have 4nemo practice tonight " lumine nodded weakly. 

" you want me to stay? " ajax asked " you know.. to take care of you... " 

lumine nodded. 

" ok girlie.. " ajax " i will call aether "

ajax called aether and explained what happened

aether immediately got home 

" omg meimei! " aether " ajax told me what happened... omg, is so dangerous! " 

" ajax you can go now " 

" but- "

" i'd be fine, i have a few things i need to talk to you about " lumine smiled weakly " i will text you tommorow.. "