CHAPTER 79: STORY TIME~

Author PoV

All of them finally done with cleaning their self, Mrs. Yoo done treating Beomgyu and he already awake. Chan and Yeonjun awaken because of Jiyeon who splashed a bowl of water on them. Mrs. Yoo and Mrs. Park now cooking food for them while all 21 with Chaeyeon and Yuna with them. They already introduce themselves and the girls already promised to not tell anyone.

They sit around the table as Ryujin, Jiyeon and Beomgyu sit together on the couch while the other sit on the other couch and bean beg with some on the floor. They tell the story from how they meet for the first time until how they end together and the missions. They even tell who the couples in the group.
Yuna: Aah, so Ryujin eonnie with Jeongin oppa?
Ryujin: Yep.
Jiyeon: We have new maknae!
Kai: Aassaa!
Taehyun: Finally..
Jiyeon: But you two will always be my maknaes.
Kai: Oh, come on!
Beomgyu: You will never get off of Jiyeon maknae as long as she with me which is going to be forever.
Taehyun: But noona...
Jiyeon: You will always be my baby from now till forever. I just have a new baby with me~
Yuna: I have new eonnie~

Then Yuna who sit on the floor infront of Jiyeon get up and hug Jiyeon as Jiyeon gladly return the hug.
Ryujin: Yah, how about me?
Yuna: You're my sister too.
Yeji: How about me?
Lia: And me?
Chaeryoung: And me?
Yuna: Why do I suddenly jave a lot of eonnie?

Then they laugh as well as her.
Jiyeon: Same here. I suddenly feel like I have a lot of brother.
Chan: You do.
Jiyeon: I know.
Jeongin: So, tell us now. Who did you fight?
Chaeryoung: Yeah, you sound so tired when you come to me earlier.
Jiyeon: Well, it such a great fight but sadly we almost lose.
Ryujin: Actually me and Gyu did lose. But Jiyeon finish it for us.
Chan: Just tell us the story.
Jiyeon: Ugh, fine. After I'm done with all of it, I make Yang and the boss unconscious, I thought that's the end. I just have to wait for the police to come. I go to the people that Taehyun trap to check on them before I go to the club back. But when I go there, I saw three tall guy which is a robot with our official colour and Sandra. She was there the whole time watching us fighting and input the information into the robot.
Felix: So, you're saying that the three guy you fight with is a robot?
Beomgyu: Yeah.
Jiyeon: They arrived as Sandra activate self-control mode and crash her tablet. That's how we got into fight with them.
Woojin: Did you take the opponent based on your colour?
Ryujin: Yeah, she inputted the skill same as us. The exactly same as us. Even the weapon are same, well at least the look are same.
Jiyeon: Agree.
Yeonjun: If it's same as you, than the black must be really hard to beat.
Jiyeon: Really! Like,for real! It's really hard for me to beat it myself.
Beomgyu: But it's not fair. They're waterproof, bulletproof and we can't make their body dent even a little. Not even a scratch. With that body, their power are like, twice as ours.
Ryujin: Yeah! I try shoot his head but the bullet only make a small dent.
Lia: How did you got your wounds and bruises from him?
Ryujin: Fight like always, the robot can predict our move too. So what else? Punched few times and thrown away twice.
Jeongin: What?! How?
Ryujin: I jump on his shoulder and shoot his head. As I said, they're hard as f, so my bullet has no impact on him. He grab my leg and throw me to the wall. It's hurt tho, I don't know what happened to the wall now nut I surely got a big bruise on my back. I'm not thay type who give up that easy, so I fight again and end up thrown on the wall again. Then he come to me and shoot my leg.
Jisung: That sound hurt...
Changbin: I can't imagine how it feels if I'm in your place.
Seungmin: The wall surely cracked.
Changbin: What?

He stand up as Seungmin ready to run from him. Felix who beside Changbin quickly stand up and calm him down by hugging him.
Felix: Calm down hyung. Sit down.
Changbin: That kid-- YAHH!
Minho: NO SHOUTING!
Changbin: OKAY I'M SORRY!
Jiyeon: Shh.

Changbin and Minho quickly stop as Changbin sit down with Felix and Seungmin sit down next to Chan.
Chan: As expected,our sister.
Jiyeon: I don't care if we're at home, but we're in other country and there's people next to us. So, control your voice.

They nod as she nod.
Minho: Can't believe I listen to a kid.
Taehyun: How about you,hyung? How did you get that many glass on your body?
Beomgyu: Well, I don't expect that the robot can be that strong. I take out my nunchuck as he do the same. I keep my nunchuck and he follow me. At last, I try to twist his hand but the it won't move. So, he grab me and f*cking throw me on the wine racks! It's hurt you know? It's all glass! The wine fall on me too. I get up, the robot come and jump on the bar, and change his hand to a gun. I can't keep fighting, so I run around. Don't know how much time. I dodge the bullet, I finally got tired and slowed down. The robot flew to me and bump me until I end up on a mirror and fall on spot. Guess I got unconscious after that.
Ryujin: You did.
Hyunjin: Till we have to bring you here and make you look like a drunk guy. 
Beomgyu: Hehehe..sorry.
Woojin: It's okay, we don't have much option anyway.
Soobin: Beomgyu is heavy and got thrown really make his body damaged too much.
Jeongin: Luckily our mom is here.
Yeji: Mrs. Park just worry that you guys might end up hurt so bad or worst dead.
Lia: Yeah, especially Jiyeon, after she know The Dark Scorpio come here.
Chaeyeon: The Dark Scorpio?
Yuna: Who is that?
Taehyun: It's a mafia group who coming after Jiyeon noona.
Chaeyeon: For what?
Jiyeon: They just want to kill me.
Yuna: But why?
Chan: I think the boss know you too.
Beomgyu: That's why he bring a lot of his people.
Yuna: But why?
Jiyeon: You'll understand....one day. Okay everyone, it's time to sleep. Good night.

Everyone wish good night to each other as well before they separated as the girls went to their room while the boys sleep in the living room.