CHAPTER 34: CHRISTMAS NIGHTMARE-UNEXPECTED GUEST

Author PoV

It's been weeks since they learn how to disable bombs. Today is 18th December,the day they will go to their assigned place,to do some research for few days before Christmas. Now they're packing their things,to move to another place again.
Ryujin: Have you see my charger?
Jiyeon: Look at the usual place.
Ryujin: It's not there. Did you take it?
Jiyeon: I don't think so.

Jiyeon double check her stuff and there's no Ryujin's phone charger.
Jiyeon: Are you sure you haven't pack it yet?

Ryujin double check her stuff and there's no sign of her charger.
Ryujin: No,it's not here.
Jiyeon: Ask Beomgyu then.
Ryujin: CHOI BEOMGYU!

She walk out as Jiyeon continue packing her stuff. After she make sure all packed,take a shower and wear hoodie and sweatpant before wear a glasses. She tie her hair in messy bun and look in the mirror.
Jiyeon: Nice.

Ryujin come back with her charger and put it in her bag.
Jiyeon: Where did you find it?
Ryujin: Living room. Wait,you ready?
Jiyeon: Yeah.
Ryujin: Oh wait for me!
Jiyeon: Okay.

She take a towel and enter the bathroom. Jiyeon take her phone and  check message from the headquarter.

Mrs Park

Please come to headquarter before you left. Mr. Jung are waiting for you three outside your apartment now.
Jiyeon: okay.

She put her phone back in her sling bag and check her stuff again. After making sure all have,she look in the mirror again and check all. All have. She huff and smile. Ryujin come out from bathroom and put on her casual outfit.
Jiyeon: Mrs. Park said we need to go to headquarter before go to our assigned place.
Ryujin: Okay.
Jiyeon: I wait for you outside.
Ryujin: Okay.

Jiyeon bring her luggage and bag pack out from the room and put it near the door. Beomgyu come out from his room,all ready too.
Jiyeon: Mrs. Park said we need to go to headquarter before we go to our assigned place.
Beomgyu: Got that!

Then they go sit in the living room,waiting for Ryujin.
Beomgyu: This will be my first time working alone,since we always work together.
Jiyeon: Yeah...hope you don't get caught this time.
Beomgyu: I will not,I'm a professional now.

Jiyeon look at him judging as he push her head.
Beomgyu: Don't look at me like that.
Jiyeon: Hssss,I somehow doubt about that...
Beomgyu: *pout*
Jiyeon: *laugh* Fine,I stop. Now where is she? RYUJIN!!
Ryujin: Yeah yeah,Coming!

Ryujin come out as the other stand up and walk to the door. Ryujin bring her stuff as they get out.
Jiyeon: Sure? No more thing left behind?
R,W: Yes.
Jiyeon: Where's your ring?

They show it to her as she smile.
Jiyeon: Let's go.

Jiyeon shut the door and walk with them. They get out from the building and saw Mr. Jung car right infront of the building.
Mr. Jung: Hello,kids. Ready to go?

They nod and put their luggage and bags in the truck. They get in as Mr. Jung drive away.
Mr.Jung: So,this is your biggest mission and will take days to complete. Can you do it?
Ryujin: Ofc!
Beomgyu: Surely can.
Jiyeon: Aahh..let see.
Mr. Jung: What's wrong?
Jiyeon: Nothing,it just what if I lost just before I found it? I might lost there.
Beomgyu: You can always use maps.
Jiyeon: You got a point there.
Ryujin: How can you be so dumb about technology? I thought you're an expert.
Jiyeon: That's what I've been ask to myself sometimes. Maybe because I always forget that we have technology like digital maps.

They laugh as they mind their own business while waiting to arrive there.

Headquarter

They arrived as they wear mask and enter the building with their luggage and walk with Jiyeon leading them. She walk to the counter and report themselves. They followed the man in black to the secret room. As they enter,they go to the main table and shocked.