CHAPTER 49: ESCAPE

Jiyeon PoV

After the phone call,I put my phone in my bag again and start searching for my ring. I don't think I wear it earlier....it must be here...

Few minutes later,I found it in small pocket in the bag. I take and close the bag again,as I turn on the laser and start cutting the chain. Instead of cut it fully,I just make a cut that can broke the chain when I pull it. After I done with both of my hand,the guy come in again as I put the ring in my pocket.
Guy 1: Time to get back to work. I guess you're ready to die tomorrow.
Jiyeon: Yeah,maybe.

Then he tie me back like before and walk away. After I make sure there's no more people outside,I pull the chain on my unbroken hand,luckily it's on my right. After the chain broke,I take out the ring and start cutting the chain on the other hand and my leg. After I done, I walk near the door and look outside. No way to get out. I look around the room and saw a aircon lines. I search for a chair and put it under the vent. I take my bag and wear it before open the vent and get in. Only my right hand and left leg I can use right now,since my left hand and right leg broke. I just endure the pain,no one can help me now. Luckily I'm not that heavy,the aircon pipelines still can hold me. I take out a glasses and wear it. I can see where can I get out from there. I crawl slowly, to avoid making some noise. I just follow the arrow that my glasses show,till I arrived at the other side of the vent. I open and look outside. Okay,all clear. I get out and put the vent back,luckily it's not that high place. Then I walk slowly to the gate and make a hole with the ring. After that,I look around once again and get out from the place.
Jiyeon: *whisper* Good bye.

Then I run to the bushes and walk slowly. After I got a bit far from the house,the siren rang make me run as fast as I can. Don't know the way, I scan around and find the right route. I take out my phone and call my brother.

*On call

Jiyeon: Oppa.
Chan: Oh,Jiyeon! So how?
Jiyeon: I'm out,meet me at the end of the city,the route before you enter the city.
Chan: Okay.

*Hang up

Then I run as fast as I can,until I arrived at the city. I use a ladder to get into the rooftop and run.

Chan PoV

We were waiting for her call anxiously. Suddenly my phone rang,as I pick it up.
Chan: Jiyeon?
Mrs. Park: Excuse me?
Chan: Oh,anything you wanna say,ma'am?
Mrs. Park: Come to training place earlier tomorrow. Tell the other.
Chan: Yes ma'am.

She hang up as I huff.
Chan: Aunty Yoojung said come to training place early tomorrow.
Jeongin: We won't go to school?
Chan: Oh,I forgot to ask about that. Maybe yes.

Then my phone rang again as I pick it up.
Chan: Hello?
Jiyeon: Oppa.
Chan: Oh,Jiyeon! So how?
Jiyeon: I'm out,meet me at the end of the city,the route before you enter the city.
Chan: Okay.

Then she hang up as I look at them.
Chan: Let's go. She's out.

They nod as we get out and saw Han is ready with the car. We entered as he drive away.
Chan: The route before we enter Busan.
Mr.Han: Got it.

I told him few hours ago,and he agree to bring us there. We just keep quiet in car,all can't wait to bring her home.

Jiyeon,wait for us...Your brothers are coming.

Jiyeon PoV

I almost arrived at the route that we promised to meet,but the minions found me. I put my bag infront and search for the Yoos. I take one and push the red button three times before throw it to them. I continue run as I heard an explode from the behind me. I jump through all the building,when my brother call me. I take my phone and pick it up while running.