CHAPTER 60: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS

Sunday

Jiyeon PoV

It's finally Sunday,my brothers birthday. Another day of therapy and I know I can get out in few more days.
Therapist: Oh,you are perfectly fine now! You heal quickly then I expected!
Mom: Really? You heard her,Jiyeon? You did it!
Jiyeon: Really?
Therapist: Can you try walk without using this supporter?
Jiyeon: Ye-yeah.

I let go of the supporter and start walking. I feel like I'm going to fall few times but I success walk perfectly.
Jiyeon: I can walk!

Then I jump around not worrying about anything now.
Therapist: Good! You can finally go home today.
Jiyeon: Really? Uncle?
Mr. Jeon: Yep. Since we already take off the spine holder last month while you still in coma,you have nothing to do here anymore.
Jiyeon: Yes,finally!! Mom!!

I run and jump into her hug as she hug me tightly.
Mom: Thank God...
Jiyeon: Thanks God...

We aparted as I go to the therapist and hug her.
Jiyeon: Thank you for helping me,doc.
Therapist: No problem,you have a strong bones,so it make the process going well.

We aparted as they all get out.
Mom: I'm just going to do something. Change your clothes,It's in the drawer.
Jiyeon: Oh okay.

They get out as I take the clothes inside the drawer. I go to bathroom and look in the mirror.
Jiyeon: Oh my god,since when did my hair grow this long?! I look like a ghost..by the way nice to see you all normal Jiyeon!

I wink to the mirror and start showering.

Time skipp>>

After I done putting on the clothes, I get out while wiping my hair and saw my besties.
Jiyeon: Omo,when did you guys arrived?!
Beomgyu: You can walk! Finally!

He go to me and hug me before swing me around.
Jiyeon: Okay,okay. I know you happy but please put me down,I'm dizzy.
Beomgyu: Sorry~

He put me down as I walk to Ryujin.
Ryujin: Oh,I thought you can't see me. I was about to enjoy the view.
Jiyeon: You know now that I'm all healthy and normal again so I can do what I want to do,right?
Ryujin: I'm just joking. *Pout* By the way it's really nice to see you all okay again! I really miss you like this!

We hugged and spin around.
Ryujin: Now that we all good again we can do our punishment.
Jiyeon: I just know that I can walk few minutes ago and you already remind me about the punishment? What a good friend. Thank you.
Ryujin: We should bring Beomgyu too,right?
Jiyeon: I agree~
Ryujin: As I know,my bestie never change~

We finally aparted as I look at her.
Jiyeon: Why would I change?
Ryujin: Well,your status with him are changed,so you might don't want him to be punished.
Jiyeon: Well,that's true but if two of us got punished,isn't it gonna be fun if he join us?
Ryujin: We do have the same brain sometimes~

We hugged each other again,annoying Beomgyu.
Beomgyu: You guys really---whatever. So,we come here to discuss something. Your mom ask us to help you preparing Chan and Minho hyung birthday.
Jiyeon: Is it today?!
Ryujin: You forgot?!
Jiyeon: No,I'm just kidding. Well,I want to surprise them. So,let's search some good place that you can go today to spend time with them while mom and I decorate the house.
Ryujin: Good idea.

Then we all sit down as I sit on my bed and start searching a place that perfect for them to spend some time. I search while still wiping my hair. While searching,my mom come in all ready to go home.
Mom: Oh,what are you guys doing? Searching for a place for them?
Jiyeon: Yeah, we want to search for some place for all of them to spend time while we decorate the house. Do you already have a plan?
Mom: I do, I even already do it. Here,I buy BTS concert for all of them,including you two. It surely give us time to prepare the surprise.