CHAPTER 32: BALL PARTY

Chan PoV

It's been a month since Jiyeon left home. And I can't lie,we start forgetting her,but it's not that easy. Now again,I'm in her room,looking through the pictures. I really miss her everytime I see our pictures. I stayed for half hour,before Minho come and join me.
Minho: Again,bro?
Chan: I afraid I will forget about her....but I miss her..she never send any messages,reply or even read it. I wonder how she's doing now..
Minho: Like she said,just wait. One day...she will come back. Now,enough. Better get ready,we don't want to be late for our graduation and last ball party.
Chan: I don't think I wanna go...
Minho: Why?Don't you have any date?
Chan: I told you before...I want to end my high school with her. And for this last party,I want her to be my date..
Minho: Let's just..go..I don't have any date too. At least for the last time,we attend it.
Chan: *sigh* Let me think about it.
Minho: We will go at 6. Be ready.

Then he pat my shoulder before get out. I look at the time and it shows 4 p.m.. I sighed again and get out from her room and go to my room. I saw my tuxedo are there,I sigh again and take a shower.

Jiyeon PoV

We came back a week ago,now we stayed at apartment near the headquarter,all together. Since it only have two room,Ryujin and I share a room as Beomgyu stay alone at the other one.

I was relaxing in the living room watching tv while eating some chips. Beomgyu come and take some chips from me before sit on the other couch.
Beomgyu: Why don't you get ready?

I look at him and squinted my eyes.
Jiyeon: Same goes to you. Why don't you get ready?
Beomgyu: Girls usually take 4 hours to get ready,especially for today.
Jiyeon: Sorry but I'm not one of them.
Ryujin: Jiyeon! Your mom said she will send some groomers for all three of us.

She walk to us and sit next to me and take my chips.
Jiyeon: Groomers?!
Ryujin: Why? Don't you ever go to any party before?
Jiyeon: No and I never grooming myself too.
Ryujin: Really?!
Jiyeon: *nod*
Beomgyu: I'm excited to see you with make up!
Ryujin: Me too!
Jiyeon: Whatever.

Then the door bell rang.
Beomgyu: I'll go take it.

He stand up and go to the door. We watch the tv and eat the chips.
Beomgyu: They're here!
Jiyeon: Bring them in!

We stand up as I go close the tv and throw away the empty chips bag before wash my hand. They are about 5 people with our gown and Beomgyu's tuxedo. We bow and ask them to wait
at the living room. Ryujin and Beomgyu take a shower as I serve some tea and biscuit to them. We having a short conversation while waiting for them to done showering. Few minutes later,they done as the guy give Beomgyu his tuxedo and I bring our gown to our room. I give Ryujin's gown as I take a shower.

After I done, I get out and saw Ryujin already in process. I take my gown and wear it since I already wear inner things in the bathroom.
Ryujin: Waah, are you a real life princess?
Groomer 1: Wow, you're so beautiful in that dress!
Jiyeon: Thank you.

I sit down next to Ryujin as my groomer start doing her job as the other do my hair.

My gown is white, off shoulder and a bit unfold, but it's not too much. It have a diamond on the waist, making it look like a belt a bit. The design for upper are really beautiful,I think it suit me. Ryujin's gown is one shoulder,red gown. Same as mine,it's not too unfold from waist to toe. The only same thing here is it shows our body shape,but I guess that's what make this gown look more beautiful.

Our hair style really matched with our make up,they really did a good job.
Groomer 2: Wow,aren't you a princess?
Ryujin: I'm really shock now.

She look at me shocked. The groomer who do my make up smile and nod.
Groomer 1: I'm really proud with the result.
Hairstyler: Me too.