CHAPTER 39: HELLO,YUMI

Jiyeon PoV

I sit next to Woojin as they look at me.
Jiyeon: Yes?

Then they ignore me as I smile. It's okay... I sigh and look at them again. The party finally started,as Mr. Park join us too. They eat and drink while chatting. I try to not show them that my oldself slowly getting into me, and I  don't want to eat and drink anything. They chatting about our missions as I just listen to them. I let them tell them everything,since I know they won't listen to me. Sometimes they ask me,as I answer it,try to be Jiyeon.
Jeongin: When was your first mission?
Jiyeon: I think it's before I saved you guys. Few months ago?
Ryujin: She start 3 months earlier than us.
Jiyeon: Yeah.
Seungmin: So,in short you guys got your first mission three months after training.
B,W,R: Yes.
Changbin: You guys really...amazing.
Beomgyu: But we just found out we're actually team the day we carry our mission.
Ryujin: Right,the day we saw our ring..
Jiyeon: I remember that day,we was like WTF?!
Jeongin: I was there watching you all the time,their face like just saw a ghost infront of them.
Jiyeon: Well,they are. I can't believe they actually got involved in this.
Beomgyu: No one can believe it.
Ryujin: Yeah.
Lia: That's why you always get out. But really,I still can't believe that you actually can work together.
Jeongin: Oh,me too.
Chan: I think we all are.
Ryujin: It's not that bad working with this two.
Beomgyu: Yeah, they're amazing.
Jiyeon: *nod*
Chan: But I hope you be more honest with us.

Then my brothers look at me as I smile.
Jiyeon: I will.

Then they smile and focus at the other as I huff. I look my hand and it's trembling. I grip it and close my eyes.
Jiyeon: It's okay... you're okay...

Suddenly I feel someone hold my hand as I look at him.
Woojin: You okay?
Jiyeon: I-- Yeah,I'm fine.
Woojin: But you're trembling.
Jiyeon: Oh, it's okay. That's normal.

I smile at him as he look at me worried. I pull my hand and stand up.
Jiyeon: I'm--I'm just going to..take some drink.

Then I walk away to the table. I take a glass and fill it with water. My hand clearly trembling,as I put the glass on the table. I start hearing something in my head,whispering to me.

Hello Yumi....how are you? It's been a long time...

Yumi...
Welcome back...

I close my eyes tight and open it when it stop. I breath heavily as I take my glass back. My hand still trembling,make me put the glass back.
Jiyeon: No...please not now..

Then I feel someone put their hand around my shoulder. I quickly look at saw my mom. She smile at me as I smile back.
Mom: Are you okay?
Jiyeon: Yeah,I'm fine. Why?
Mom: You seem disturbed earlier. Anything you wanna tell me? Something bothering you?
Jiyeon: No- No,nothing.
Mom: Are you sure?
Jiyeon: I...think so.

Then the voices come back. I quickly look around and huff before look at my mom again.
Mom: I think something bothering you. You sure nothing bothering you?
Jiyeon: Ye-yes.

I smile at her and take my glass before drink it all. I put back on the table as Mr and Mrs. Park come to me.
Mr. Park: May I talk something to you?
Jiyeon: Yes.
Mr. Park: We discussed,and decide to take all of them as our agents.
Jiyeon: Wait,What?! All of them?
Mrs. Park: Yes. It's easy for us to call and you don't have to carry all the missions anymore. You guys will form a team,with you,Red and White as leader. That way,they won't worry about you and the other two anymore.
Jiyeon: But you're putting their life on the line!
Mr. Park: We know,but since you always got hurt,and there's more missions coming, I guess forming a big team will be nice. We will train them hacking,fighting,spying and many more till you form a complete group with all have their own role.