CHAPTER 45: LEAVE AGAIN

Jiyeon PoV

We arrived at home as I walk out and let them bring my stuff. I opened the door and let them in. I put the file in the last person box as he look at me.
Jiyeon: Put it in my room. Thank you!

They go straight to my room as I go to my mom. She saw me and surprised.
Mom: Omo,what happened?!
Jiyeon: We got attacked today. So,we cancelled our training today.
Mom: Wait for me at your room. I help you with that.
Jiyeon: Okay.

I slowly go to my room,as I close the door behind and take a shower. I groaned when the water touch the wound but I endure it and get out from my bathroom after I wear my bathrobe. I saw my mom waiting as I sit on the bed. I show her the wound as she sigh.
Mom: How did you get this?
Jiyeon: Fighting with them of course.

She sigh again and continue treating my wound.

Time skipp>>

I wake up and look at the time.
Jiyeon: Oh,it's dinner.

I sleep after my mom treated my wound,since I'm tired. I take a shower and wear my long sleeves pyjamas. I get out from my room and join them for dinner. Chan is there too,which make me weird since he never come home before 7. I just take my seat and eat quietly. I'm done with mine,so do Chan. He stand up as I look at my mom. She point him with her chin as I sigh. I stand up and chase him.
Jiyeon: Oppa,wait!

He didn't stop make me annoyed. I call him until he arrived infront of his room. He finally turn and look at me annoyed.
Chan: What?
Jiyeon: I want to talk about something.
Chan: Fine,what is it?
Jiyeon: When will you go training? We will having a mission in few more months.
Chan: That again. How many time do I have to tell you,I will go when I want to.
Jiyeon: But we need you to be ready. You skipped for months and now you left behind. Please remember you have duty in this. You can't just on off in this matter.
Chan: *snicker* Tss,so what? You want me to go? You think you're a leader can tell us everything and we have to obey all your words? Hey,I'm still your brother!
Jiyeon: I know,we always tell you what to do and not to do,but it's for your own good. We're helping you.
Chan: I'm too lazy for this.
Jiyeon: You can't leave! We got attacked today and where are you? You don't even care,about them now.
Chan: I see,that's why their face has bruises. But they're okay.

I look at him disbelief. Since when did he changed? Since when did he don't care about his brother,I don't care if he don't care about me. But them...
Jiyeon: Since when did you ignore them? I thought you love them.
Chan: They can take care of theirselves. Same goes to you,I think you're the one with the best condition among them. Look at you,you don't even got a scratch.
Jiyeon: You...
Chan: Don't ever ask me about that again.
Jiyeon: But you can't leave!
Chan: I don't care. I'm out of this. I won't participate anymore.

Then he enter his room and slam the door infront of me. I roll my eyes and snickered.
Jiyeon: Bullshit. FINE!

I punch the wall beside his door few times before leave his door and go to my room. I saw my brother watching me as I smile to them.
Jiyeon: Let him be.

I enter my room and close the door.

Minho PoV

After she gone,they quickly go to the wall next to Chan's room and look  at the mark.
Jeongin: Holy---How strong she is actually?!
Jisung: Look...I can see the mark clearly...I wonder if her hand is okay?
Minho: Don't worry,I'll go check on her. You all go to your room,take a shower.

They nod and go to their room as I walk to Jiyeon's room and knock the door.

Jiyeon PoV

I take out one big luggage and start packing. After I done,I take a bag pack and go to my technology. I take the file and put it on my bed. I was choosing my technology that I think it's useful,when someone knock the door.
Jiyeon: Come in.