CHAPTER 41: GLOOMY DAY

Next Day

Author PoV

They all called their friends to come and show them the video. Chan let Ryujin and Beomgyu sit infront,as he play the Part 1 video. After the video end,they continue it with the second part. The video of them started as they listen and watch it with tears.
Ryujin: I never know....she feel that way..
Beomgyu: I'm.....sorry..

Then the real video played.

Ryujin PoV

The video started as I focus on her. She keep talking about her life...till the one about us.

Than after that I..change school and there's I meet new people. I try to be more careful but I think I end up with the right people. Thanks for that. You guys are the best! Now I have another reason to wake up. I wake up for you,be happy for you, and will protect you. Especially you,Ryu and Gyu. Since we work together,I will take your parents job,to take care of you,and will protect you with all I can. You might think that I try to take over your job. But,I really don't have any intention to do that. I want to take all the pain for you,all the wounds,all the pain...so that you done have to feel how hurt it is. 

I quickly stand up and get out. I bumped with Mrs. Yoo as she ask me what happened.
Mrs. Yoo: Why are you crying?
Ryujin: Are you going to visit Jiyeon now?
Mrs. Yoo: Yes,why?
Ryujin: Can I come with you? I really need to meet her now.
Mrs. Yoo: Of course,come on.

She put her hand around my waist as we walk together. I enter the car after her as we drive away. I still crying,I should've know about that.
Mrs. Yoo: Anything happened?

I calm myself before answering.
Ryujin: We...watch the video about Jiyeon's past. She..talk about us,how much grateful she is,for meeting us. She said we are the reason she keep on going,the reason why she wake up the next day. She said...she never want or even think to till this age. She always ask God to take her,since 10 or younger. She.....really grateful and happy...till she said she will pay us with her life. We shouldn't have say that last night. She....really protecting us from get hurt. I can't.....she..*cry*

Mrs. Yoo pat my back as I cry more. I don't expect that she will do everything to keep us from get a single scratch. She always keep us far away while she's fighting, just to keep us safe. She....really care. We...broke her..I'm...so..sorry...I never meant to...
Ryujin: I hope she won't change...we..we need her....please...survive,I need you...I didn't meant to say and do that......
Mrs. Yoo: It's okay..she understand it. She will..come back.

I slowly stop crying as we arrived at hospital. I get out from the car as Mrs. Yoo come out after me. I let her walk first before follow her from behind. We keep on walking pass the counter,straight to her room. She open the door and look at me.
Mrs. Yoo: Go talk with her. I'll come later. You need some alone time, don't you?
Ryujin: Thank you,Aunty.
Mrs. Yoo: No problem,just talk to her,she can hear you.

I bow at her as I enter. She close the door as I walk to the chair and sit. I look at her carefully,her face look so pale,her arms bandaged until palm. Wires everywhere,with a low heart rate. I hold her bandaged hand and caress it.
Ryujin: Jiyeon-ah...

I start crying again,letting the room full with my cry.
Ryujin: Jiyeon-ah I'm sorry.....I'm so sorry...I shouldn't have said that,I should have notice that you were trying so hard...trying all you can to not change. I know our attitude give a big impact to you.....I didn't mean to talk about how you protecting us are too much. No..you did a good job. I...I'm so upset...that you will cost your life for us. We agreed before,to take care of each other...no one will die..or like this.. You are just like our parents,when we all together. You been keep patient with us while training,you never scold us when we play around,you even join us. *Chuckled* I don't realize that...your love for us really big,until you strong said you will take a bullet for us. You take the dagger for me yesterday,twice. *Chuckled* I...was so dumb to not realize..how big your love for us. *Cry*

So Jiyeon please..... please survive and wake up...we..will start over,okay? We will train them together, until they're same level as us. We will never talk about the leader thing,because we bestie are already a leader... for them..so please..we need you..I need you...so much...we can't do it without you..we're not the same without you..you're the one who bring us together...so please...

Then I keep crying,not caring about thing surround me.

Author PoV

After Ryujin left,they waited for Han to come back to go to the hospital.
Yeji: She must be feel really guilty.
Chaeryoung: Yeah...she is.

Then Han come as they get in the bus and drive away.

Skip--

They arrived and follow Chan to Jiyeon's room. Chan who lead them stop infront of the door as he saw Ryujin in there alone. He slowly open the door and they enter silently. They listen to her word, the girls can tell she really sad and broke.
Lia: Ryujin.....this is the first time she cry this bad..
Yeji: She really love her..as a bestfriend.
Ryujin: So...So Jiyeon please..... please survive and wake up...we..will start over,okay? We will train them together, until they're same level as us. We will never talk about the leader thing,because we bestie are already a leader... for them..so please..we need you..I need you...so much...we can't do it without you..we're not the same without you..you're the one who bring us together...so please...

Then she keep on crying,as the other look at her sympathy. Jeongin go to her and put his hand on her shoulder. Ryujin look at him and quickly hug him while sitting. Jeongin just pat her back softly.
Jeongin: Don't worry...she will survive. She must, there's many people waiting for her here.
Ryujin: I can't stop blaming myself for what happened to her...
Jeongin: Stop blaming yourself... it's not your fault...

The other just keep quiet,watching them.
Beomgyu: Jiyeon...she did a great job..protecting us. She really act like a parents for us,never even..hit us. I never know her love was so big..till she said that she will die for us..she..is too precious to die for people like me...I can't...

Chan go to him and pat his shoulder.
Chan: Don't blame yourself.. it's all our fault. She will come back,she must.

Then they stay until Mrs. Yoo come in. Ryujin let Jeongin go and stand up. Mrs. Yoo just smile at them and go to Jiyeon.
Mrs. Yoo: Jiyeon,mom is here.. let's check how you doing today.

They all stay as Jeongin and Ryujin join the other.
Chan: Mom,did you take over uncle job?
Mrs. Yoo: Yes,I tell him to put Jiyeon under me,so I can take care of her.

They just nod as she continue check.
Mrs. Yoo: You're getting a bit better..but your heart rate need to go up honey, we need you here. So please...fight Yumi inside you,she need to be gone.

Then her heart rate dropped. Mrs. Yoo panicked as she call the nurse and ask them stay far away. They just watch the nurse bring the electric, as they put it on her. They try the maximum volt as her heart rate become normal again,well it's really get high. Mrs. Yoo look at the heart rate and huff.
Mrs. Yoo: You made it,honey. It's normal now.
Soobin: Do she have a high percentage to survive?
Mrs. Yoo: Yes,she is. She had 90% chance that she will survive.

They all cheered and huff in relieve. They all told to leave as Mrs. Yoo stay with her.
Mrs. Yoo: Thanks for staying with us...we will wait till you come back.

Then she smile and leave.

They all go back to their own home as the siblings go to their house. They all go to their own room,all gloomy. The house covered with silence,that never happen before. The maids and Barbara just look at them worried,since no one talk,play or smile.
Barbara: What should I do...they look like just lost a soul.
Maid 1: Jiyeon is their soul and happiness. That's why their happiness all taken away.
Barbara: Don't worry,they will got their happiness back,in few days.

Then they left them,with worried feeling.