CHAPTER 46: SOLO TO GROUP MISSION

Jiyeon PoV

I bring my luggage and bag pack to my rented place. I bow at the driver as he bow back and drive away. I didn't expect that I will go this far.
I enter the home and close the door behind. I bring my stuff to the living room and sit down on the couch.
Jiyeon: Why don't they tell me earlier that I'll be going here at Gangneung? This is far from Seoul..so tiring...

I force myself to stand up and go to one of the room. I unpack my thing and decide to sleep after I done.

Time skipp>>

I awake because of my phone rang. I look at the caller and sigh. I pick it up lazily.

*On call

Jiyeon: What?
Jeongin: What a nice way to greet me.
Jiyeon: *sigh* So? Why did you call?
Jeongin: Just checking on you.
Jiyeon: For what?
Jeongin: Why? Can't I do that?
Jiyeon: Tss,you never do this before. Did someone ask you to do this?
Jeongin: What? No!
Jiyeon: Wait a second...

I take out a laptop that Mrs. Park give me and hack their system. I see...

Jiyeon: Who try to locate me from this call?
Jeongin: How did you--
Jiyeon: Excuse me? I'm a hacker too. Stop it.
Jeongin: Fine,but tell me where are you.
Jiyeon: What I know here is I'm far from Seoul.
Jeongin: Abroad?!
Jiyeon: Still in Korea tho. I here,at Gangneung.
Jeongin: Gangneung?! That's hella far!
Jiyeon: So? I don't think I'll stay here,I might travel around the country.
Jeongin: That's mean you won't come back in few months....
Jiyeon: Yep. But I'll try to do it faster.
Jeongin: Have you started?
Jiyeon: No,I'm taking a long nap earlier.
Jeongin: Isn't that sleeping?
Jiyeon: Yep,you're right. I'll start later. So,how's Chan?
Jeongin: I thought you don't care?
Jiyeon: Just asking,did he finally come back to his oldself?
Jeongin: Yeah,how did you know it's because of the necklace?
Jiyeon: The necklace give me a weird vibes. I'll check about that later. He is okay right? The cut is not that deep,right?
Jeongin: Don't worry,it's not that deep. You did a good job on that.
Jiyeon: I nearly kill him for real if he not possessed. But really,we are in danger now. Lucky him I let him go,but sorry,not his lovely and amazing girlfriend.
Jeongin: *laugh* You want to take revenge on her?
Jiyeon: So,should I let her alive if she's using him to get information from him? Hell no.
Jeongin: Do what you think she deserve.
Jiyeon: I know,I will. Now,I need to go. Don't call me again.
Jeongin: Aaaww why?
Jiyeon: Dear,I'm busy here. Now you better train yourself so that you can finish your first mission easily. Oh,did Chan go to training today?
Jeongin: He did.
Jiyeon: Good.
Jeongin: Can I ask something?
Jiyeon: Yes?
Jeongin: Can I play and sleep in your room?
Jiyeon: Okay,just make sure don't touch anything other than games. Don't mess my room too.
Jeongin: Really? Thank you!
Jiyeon: Okay,I hang up now!
Jeongin: Okay~

*Hang up

I throw my phone and close the laptop. I take a shower and change to my casual clothes. I put some iron papers with different colour in my sling bag,with my wallet. I take my phone and glasses that I made. I connect it with my phone,so that all the face that the glasses scan sent to my phone. I try it with my face first to make sure it's working. It scan it 3 second,before it sent to my phone.
Jiyeon: It's working!

I wear the glasses and put my phone in my sling bag. I take a few Yoos and my earpod. I wear my earpod and put the Yoos in my sling bag too. After making sure all ready,I get out and wear my sneaker. I take my home key and get out. I lock the door and put the key in my sling bag.
Jiyeon: Gosh,how can my sling bag be this heavy?