CHAPTER 70: THEY FINALLY KNOW

Jiyeon PoV

While playing with the dog, my phone vibrate as I take it out and read the message from Beomgyu.

My Honey Gyu🐾
Sorry I can't make it tomorrow,my grandma is in hospital so I have to take care of her. I'm so sorryy to ruin our first date😢 we can do the next day tho.
Jiyeon: It's okay, we can plan another day. Just take care of your grandma until she get out from hospital. I'm free till the end of the year anyway. Take your time. Hope your grandma recover quickly.
Gyu: You sure? Aren't you mad?
Jiyeon: Your grandma is important then our date, I'm not mad. I understand your situation.
Gyu: Thanks,my baby~ ILY💞
Jiyeon: ILY too~ Good night,honey~
Gyu: DID YOU JUST CALL ME HONEY?! LIKE...FOR REAL?!
Jiyeon: It's up to me what I want to call you. Now go to sleep.
Gyu: I'm just happy~ Good night~
Gyu: 💞💕💖💖😘😘

I close my phone and look at my dog.
Jiyeon: Seem like I have a lot of time tomorrow. We can play the whole day until I gone..

I smile at my dogs as they wiggle their tail while laying down on with their head on my thigh.
Jiyeon: Black,Mong...one day...--nevermind. I will train you until you're same as me. Let's do a good job! After that....you will work with them. You can help them,for me.
???: What are you talking about?you going somewhere?

I surprised as I quickly turn my head behind and saw my twin.

Jeongin PoV

I'm done eating as I walk to the backyard.
Jeongin: I'm going to join Jiyeon~

She sit with her back facing the door,as I suddenly come with a prank. I smirk and slowly open the door,to avoid making noises. I step out and close the door again and walk to her as quiet as I can. I was about to scream at her but her word make me stop.
Jiyeon:Seem like I have a lot of time tomorrow. We can play the whole day until I gone...

Gone? She going somewhere? When?

I stay there to listen more.
Jiyeon: Black,Mong...one day...--nevermind. I will train you until you're same as me. Let's do a good job! After that....you will work with them. You can help them,for me.

What is she talking about? She really going to leave? Too curious about it,I decide to talk to her.
Jeongin: What are you talking about?you going somewhere?

She quickly turn to me with surprised face as I look at her confused.
Jeongin: Answer me, you going somewhere?
Jiyeon: Since when did you stand there?
Jeongin: Longer than you thought, enough to hear all your conversation with your dogs.
Jiyeon: Wh-what?
Jeongin: Tell me, are you going to leave us?

She still keep quiet as I sigh.
Jeongin: Don't want to tell me? Fine. Hyung!
Jiyeon: Shut up!

She quickly stand up and close my mouth. I take off her hand and throw it away.
Jeongin: Your hand are dirty!
Jiyeon: So-sorry..
Jeongin: Wanna tell me or not?

She huff before walk away to the nearest pipe and wash her hand before walk to the tree. I follow her and sit next to her as we lean against the tree while stargazing.

The silence take over for few minutes before she speak.
Jiyeon: Jeongin-ah...
Jeongin: Hmm?

I turn my head to her as she still looking at the sky.
Jiyeon: If I tell you, can you keep it from the others?
Jeongin: Okay.
Jiyeon: Promise?
Jeongin: Promise.

We link our pinky finger before let it go again.
Jiyeon: If...I die, coach family will be free,right?
Jeongin: Yes.
Jiyeon: If coach failed, his family will be killed right infront of his eyes right?
Jeongin: Yeah.
Jiyeon: If I die right infront of your eyes, what will you do?