CHAPTER 14:FIRST MISSION

Jiyeon PoV

Today is the day I will carry my first mission. I wake up early and go to school with my brother. This time, they won't let me out of the car, so I just give up trying. As soon as I get out from the car, the fan girls stop cheering and start glaring at me. My brothers cover me up as I walk to class with Jeongin. We enter from the back door, as the girls look at me glaring to death. I got scared a bit but I don't care. I doodle to pass some times until the teacher come in. Suddenly my phone vibrated, means there's message come in. I look at it and saw it's from the headquarter.

Agent B,

Please come to headquarter after lunch. Mr. Jung will fetch you at school, so be ready. You will start your first mission immediately. Do not reply this message.

Mrs Park

After I finish reading it,the message gone. It's a bomb message,I sighed and put my phone in my pocket again. I look infront and saw Beomgyu looking at me,make me suprised.
Jiyeon: OMG!
Beomgyu: Good morning,Jiyeon.
Jiyeon: Good morning,gosh,you really scare the shit out of me.
Beomgyu: *laugh* Sorry but you look so serious earlier. What is it?
Jiyeon: Nothing,just have something to finish later.
Beomgyu: Oh,you're gonna leave before the school end?
Jiyeon: Maybe...yeah.
Beomgyu: Do your brother know about it?
Jiyeon: Nope. But I'll tell one of them later.

He look at me suspicious as I look at him with lifted eyebrows.
Beomgyu: Hsss...You're not gonna do something dangerous,don't you?
Jiyeon: Why should I do that? Want me to die in my brothers hand?
Beomgyu: Just asking.

Then he turn around. Few second later, the teacher come in and we start our first class.

Time skipp--

Lunch Time

It was lunch and I'm waiting for Mr. Jung to come. I check my phone and saw his message. He will arrive late,maybe after first subject after this,he will come. I deleted his message and go eat my lunch with my friends and brothers. We all started to eat together from this Monday,since we all are friends now. I usually talk loudly to them,but not today. They look at me quietly eating my lunch. I look at them and raise my eyebrows.
Ryujin: Why are you so quiet today?
Chaeryoung: Do something bothering you?
Jisung: Are you sick? *put hand on Jiyeon's forehead*
Jiyeon: I'm okay,it just...I don't feel like want to talk much today.
Beomgyu: Is it because of later?

Then all of them look at me.
Kai: Are you going somewhere,Noona?
Jiyeon: Yes,maybe.
Minho: Where?

That's it,his mom-mode are on.
Jiyeon: Somewhere.
Beomgyu: She won't tell me at class either.
Minho: Tell me,where are you going?
Jiyeon: Somewhere.
Chan: Can you tell us for real please?
Jiyeon: Nah,it will be hard for me.

I finished my lunch and the speaker on.

Attention to Miss Yoo Jiyeon,please meet me at my office. Once again,attention to Miss Yoo Jiyeon,please come to my office. Thank you.

Jiyeon: That's my call.
Jeongin: Why would the headmaster want to meet you?
Seungmin: Did you make any trouble?
Yeji: What is it?
Jiyeon: I don't know either,I'll go now. See you at home.
Changbin: Wait,you're gonna leave before the school end?
Felix: Where?
Hyunjin: Are you doing something dangerous?
Jiyeon: I think I'll leave before the school end, but I'll meet you at home. I'm not doing something dangerous, I don't even know why the headmaster call me. But it will take time.
Chan: Be careful, Jiyeon.
Lia: Don't hurt yourself.
Taehyun: See you tomorrow, noona.
Jiyeon: Okay, see ya!