CHAPTER 77: SPECIAL MISSION- SAVING SISTERS

Time skip>>

Jiyeon PoV

We arrived as I took out the earbuds for all of us.
Ryujin: How can you already stand by all things? I thought we don't use anything like this.
Jiyeon: Well, Mrs. Park put all thing in my bag, plus I bring some of my tech too.
Ryujin: Oh,me too!
Chaeryoung: I even bring the bag.
Jeongin: Guess all of us bring it.

I look at their bag and noticed it. It's the bag I give to them, I look at them as they look at me.
Ryujin: I love this bag, I always want to wear it on mission.
Chaeryoung: Yeah, we love this so much.
Jiyeon: Glad you use it well.

They just smile, I know it by their eyes. We continue connect the earbud and make sure all ready.
Jiyeon: I'm going now.
Chan: Be careful.
Jiyeon: I know. Open the door.

Chan get out and open the door. Luckily he park behind the house and it's dark here.
Jiyeon: Wait for my sign.

They nod as I get out. I slowly run to the building and look up.
Jiyeon: This is higher then I expected...

I take my blue boomerang and push the button.
Jiyeon: But can this thing lift me up?

Suddenly my other boomerang taken off by their self and combine with the
blue one. There's a hole in the middle as I read the message written there.
Jiyeon: Put one of your stick here.

I take one of my stick and fill the hole then suddenly the stick glow and pop up a button under the holder. I get on the boomerang and push the button. Suddenly, the boomerang slowly flew and I look at it amazed.
Jiyeon: Ama..zing....

I try turn the stick around, as the boomerang turn too. So, this stick is the controller. This is amazing!!

I push the stick infront and the boomerang bring me up there.

I arrived at the top of the house as I push back the blue button and they go back to their place behind me. I put my stick on my back again as I look down there. This house is unique,they put room around and leave a hole in the middle for the bar and pool. More like...club? Huh, amazing. I go to the corridor of the house as silent as I can. Since it's not opening time yet, I have to be more careful. I turn on my tracker and pop up a file. I open it and it's the girls picture.
Jiyeon: Nice.

I start searching for them bu opening each door. The first door I opened, it's a girl but not from Russia, like...Asian?
She's crying but quickly stop when she saw me.
(English)
Jiyeon: Hello?
Girl: Who are you?
Jiyeon: I come here to save someone.

She look at me with glowing eyes but I just give her my weirded look.
Girl: Saviour...our saviour! Can you help me get out from here too? Please? Bring me with you! I beg you...

Then she kneel infront of me and cry. I feel pity of her, but what should I do?
Jiyeon: I...I'll try my best to help you. Stop crying, what's your name and where you come from?
Girl: Priya, I'm from India...
Jiyeon: Alone?
Priya: No, I'm with 4 more girls.
Jiyeon: How long since you sent here?
Priya: 1 year and few months.

I just nod before help her stand up.
Jiyeon: Okay. Just stay here, where are your other friends?
Priya: Room 2, 15 and 26.
Jiyeon: Okay, I'll bring them here. Just wait,okay?

She just nod as I smile and leave. I close the door and go to the next door. I open it and reveal another asian look girl.
Girl: Are you here to save us? Please bring me too!
Jiyeon: What's your name?
Girl: I'm Diana from Indonesia. Can you bring me too?
Jiyeon: Alone?
Diana: Yes, I'm the only one from indonesia.
Jiyeon: Hmm..*nod* I'll help with all I can. Now just stay here,okay?