CHAPTER 18: TEAM FOR 2ND MISSION

Jiyeon PoV

It's been a month since the day I become my old self, and now I'm getting better. My relationship with Woojin getting better, I start to forgot what he do to me back then because of his attitude towards me at home. We waste time together with the other and they can't be more happy since I'm back. A week after they sleepover, I start back my training and still suspicious with my two bestie. My other friends and brothers thought we go out together, hanging out. We ignore about that and just keep like nothing happen.

Today is Sunday, which is all of us siblings are at home. Dad give Woojin a day off every Sunday,to take care of us.

I get out from my room and walk to the kitchen. I saw Woojin cooking and smile when he saw me.
Woojin: Good morning Princess,want to go out?
Jiyeon: Yeah,I'm going out later.

Then my twin and Jisung come in the kitchen.
Jeongin: I'm hungry.....
Jisung: Me too...
Woojin: Can't you just wait? I'll call you later for breakfast.
Jisung: Fine,let's go to Jiyeon room.
Jiyeon: Wait,what?!
Jeongin: Let's have fun in your room!
Jiyeon: What?No! You're gonna make it messy!
Jeongin: Hyung! Jiyeon said okay!!

Then I heard the other from outside.
Seungmin: Let's go!

They run as I run outside the kitchen.
Jiyeon: I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!!DON'T GO TO MY ROOM!

Then I chase them. I open the door as they look at me.
Jiyeon: Get Out.

Then they all stop what they're doing and smirk to each other.

Woojin PoV

After she get out from the kitchen,I just laugh at their act. I in charge of taking care of them every Sunday,to give the maids some rest before work again. For the first time,I feel like I'm happy. They all accept me as family even I'm adopted. They take me as their brother, like for real. Now this is my new life, real family.

I was cooking when suddenly I heard her calling me.
Jiyeon: Woojin Oppa!!

I quickly get out from the kitchen with knife and apron. I saw them lifting her together to the living room and put her in sofa.
Woojin: What did you do this time?
Jiyeon: I didn't do anything! It's them who bring me here. I just told them to get out from my room.
Woojin: Just let them play.
Jiyeon: They broke two of my thing and pretend they didn't do it. How can I let them play anymore?!
Woojin: Just forgive them, they're your brother.
Jiyeon: But--Urrgghh, Fine!

I walk back to the kitchen as she stand up and follow me. She sit on the chair and watch me cook.
Jiyeon: Is it done yet?
Woojin: Almost.

Then I heard she whine. I just giggled and continue cooking.
Jiyeon: I'm hungry.... So hungry.... Too hungry...
Woojin: For God sake, stop complaining,I can't focus!
Jiyeon: Okay..

Then I heard her get off the chair and go to the fridge. I turn around and see she take out a cold water and drink it.
After she drink, she let out a long AaaH~ and look at me.
Woojin: How many times do I have to tell you to not drink cold water in the morning?
Jiyeon: Hehehe... Sorry.

She sit back and wait for me. I'm done cooking our breakfast as I give her first. I put it in plates and put it infront of her. She look at it happily and look at me.
Jiyeon: Thank you! Thank you for the food!
Woojin: Call the other.

She eat one piece and go to living room. I look at her, know how she will call them.
Jiyeon: Yummm~it's delicious. THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!!

Then I heard a running step, few second later revealing the other.
Jisung: Breakfast ready?
Jiyeon: Only for me.
Chan: Yah!