CHAPTER 66: PET

Jiyeon PoV

Today is the last day I do my punishment, which make me so happy and excited. Today is Saturday, which mean I don't have to go practice. Nothing happened this pass a month, the Dark Scorpio don't do any attack and make some move to do something on me. That's why they stop protecting me two weeks after they start. I'm happy since finally no one can bother me doing my work. Ryujin and I still keep our promise, she didn't tell them about our conversation and I still haven't tell her about my decision.

I get ready for my first job for today, be voluntary at one of the orphan centre in this city. Just like Mrs. Park said, she really give me part-time job that I like.

I get out from my room and meet them at the downstairs.
Jiyeon: Mom,oppa I'm going now!
Minho: Be careful!
Chan: Just call us if you need help.
Jiyeon: Okay~
Mom: How about your breakfast?
Jiyeon: It's okay. I just buy some food later.

Then I go to the entrance and wear my sneaker and get out,meeting Han outside.
Mr.Han: Good morning,Jiyeon.
Jiyeon: Good morning uncle Han.

Then I get in the car and we drive away.

Time skip>>

I arrived at the house and I already can see the kids waiting for me. I get out and wave at them as they run to me.
Kids: Jiyeon Eonnie/Noona!!
Jiyeon: Good morning!!

I kneel on the ground and open my arm as they hug me. The teachers come to us as they bow at me.
HyunJeong: Good morning,Jiyeon.
Jiyeon: Good morning, eonnie.
Jiyoung: The kids really love you more now.
Jiyeon: *laugh* I'm surprised too. They look really cold before. Oh, I bring some snacks and toys for them.

Then their chief come to us as we bow at them. The kids let me go and go in as I stand up and bow properly.
JinAh: Good morning,Jiyeon.
Jiyeon: Good morning ma'am.
JinAh: You said you bring something?
Jiyeon: Ah,yes! It's here.

Then I show them in the car ad they gasped.
JinAh: This is too much...we can't accept this..
Jiyeon: I just want to buy it as gift for you,since today is my last day working here.
Hyunjeong: Last day?! Where will you go after this?
Jiyeon: I don't know, but I do have another job to do.
JinAh: Ah, Yoojung said only for a month. Time flew so fast, can't believe it's been a month since you work here.
Jiyoung: I see...then let's have fun today!
Jiyeon: Yeah,I will have an extra 2 hours for today,that's why I came early today.
JinAh: I see..thank you very much for this..
Jiyeon: No problem. Let's bring it inside. Uncle Han!
Mr. Han: Yes?
Jiyeon: Can you help us bring some of this?
Mr. Han: Sure.

Then we bring each 4 big plastic bag inside the house. After we done, I get out again with Han.
Mr.Han: What time you want me to take you home?
Jiyeon: I'll call you about that.
Mr.Han: Okay then. Have fun!
Jiyeon: Be careful!

Then I bow at him as he nod and get in the car before drive away as I get in again.
Jiyeon: Hello!
Kids: Hi!!
Jiyeon: You guys already eat your breakfast?
Kids: Yes!
Jiyeon: Good! Today, I have bought you all a present! Who want it raise your hands up!

Then all of them raise their hand up,some stand up while saying "me!" I smile at them before calm them down.
Jiyeon: Okay,okay. Calm down. Let me get your presents okay?

Then I get out and go to the kitchen. I take all the plastic bag contain toys and dolls and get out again to them.

I arrived there and put it on the floor as I sit down.
Jiyeon: I call your name and come here take your present,okay?
Kids: Okay!

Then I start calling them one by one as they come and take their gift from me.

Time Skip>>