|5: ɪ ɢᴇᴛ sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ|

Start from the beginning

"Anyways... I have some board games and stuff in my closet, I'll go get them!" He runs towards the said closet and grabs a few boxes from the top shelf. "Here, you all can pick which one." He says, running towards everyone and placing the boxes on the ground.

"Hm.... I don't know which one we should play first. What about you all?" Luisa looks at everyone, waiting for an answer, but instead everyone shakes their heads.

"We should let (Y/N) pick the game, you know... Since they're kinda new here." Dolores suggests before all eyes were on me.

Oh god. Okay let's pick something that maybe everyone would be okay with.

"Um, maybe twister I guess?"

"TWISTER IT IS!"

Dolores, Luisa, and Camilo helped set up everything, and then we began. Isabela and Antonio didn't participate, but they did the spinning thing. Whatever it was called.

"Okay, we'll start with (Y/N)." Isabela announced and spins the spinner.

"Left hand blue!"

☾︎

"Luisa your not a looser! It's just a game, don't worry sis."

To my surprise, Luisa was the second one to fall. Dolores being the first. It was now me, Camilo, and Mirabel. The position I was in was easy. But Mirabel looked like she was going to explode any minute. Until... Camilo kicked her foot. Which made her rage.

"CAMILO! I was gonna win!" Mirabel glares at him, but he only laughed, and I let out a small giggle.

"Have you seen yourself? Your completely red, drink some water for gods sake." Camilo smirks as Mirabel walks away and sits with everyone else. It was just me and Camilo left. His right hand was right beside mine, making him awefully close to me. This couldn't get any worse.

Or so I thought.

"Camilos turn! Left hand on red!"

My left hand was on blue... And his was now supposed to go beside it. Meaning he had to go on top of me.

Shit- This is embarrassing as hell. Help-

Just as he did so, I saw Dolores whispering in Isabela's ear as she started giggling. I shot her an annoyed glare, and she thankfully stopped.

My face started to heat up. Was it hot in here? Or was it the fact this dude was extremely close to me. Hopefully they wouldn't notice how red I probably was. If he falls, We both fall. I wanna evaporate right now so badly.

"(N/N), are you okay? Oh, Camilo too?" Antonio asks in an innocent tone, and I give him an awkward smile.

"I'm fine!" Me and Camilo said that at the same time. Was he really in the same state as I was in?

"WELL- uh (Y/N), left foot on blue."

Easy.

I did as told, and didn't fall. Camilo though, was probably going to loose to me. I couldn't see his face, but he seemed really... Nervous?

"Right foot on red, Camilo."

"What?! That's impossible!"

"Well it's either that, or you simply loose."

Camilo thought for a moment, then actually tried doing it. How stupid was he to believe he could even do it? I suddenly felt him fall on top of me, and his momentum sent us both falling on to the ground. So of course, I had to suffer the pain.

As always.

I guess you could call me accident prone, just like what everyone says about Agustin madrigal.