Valentine Week: Day 1 (Vigilante Kyoka)

*No quirks* she fights with a sword and is very sly

The girls sleeping over at Mina's house

Ochaco: what do you guys think about that sword girl?
Kyoka: I think she's...alright
Ochaco: do you think she's hot, like under the mask and hoodie?
Kyoka: I-I've never really thought about it
Ochaco: your joking, Yaomomo
Momo:yeah?
Ochaco: do you think the sword fighter would be hot like under her mask?
Momo: I mean probably, have you seen her build?!
Ochaco: fair point
Kyoka: *chokes on drink*
Tsu:you okay girl
Kyoka:yeah I'm good
A few weeks later

~Kyoka's POV~
I was sitting on Momo's bed just hanging out when she looks over at me. "Hey Kyoka, there's this new movie that came out, wanna stay over and watch it?" She asked....shit. "Yao that sounds great but, I'm busy tonight" I say. "Ah okay.....are you alright?" She asked. "Yeah I'm fine, why u asking?" I ask and she looks right at me. "You're just busy all the time now" she says...okay, straightforward...think of something Kyoka,THINK. "oh I didn't tell you, I got a job" I lie. "Oh, you actually didn't tell me, where are you working?" She asked smiling. "At the cafe downtown the street" I say. "Could you also like not go there" I say. "Why not?" She asked....why so many questions. "I just don't want to get distracted while I'm working" I explain. "So you consider me a distraction?" She asked looks upset. "W-well when you phrase it like that-" she cut me off. "I'm just messing with you, I won't go if you don't want me to" she says. "Promise on that" I say. "Do I have tooooo" she asked. "Yes" I says and she promises.

A few days later

Momo: did you know about Kyoka having a job?
Mina *knows kyokas little secret*: yes
Momo: when did she tell you?
Mina: like a month ago
Momo: she told me...yesterday
Mina:oh
Momo:yeah and she made me promise not to go there
Mina: makes sense, she's easily distracted
Momo: yeah...I guess she is

A few weeks later at the cafe
~Momo's POV~
I walk into the cafe and see someone who looked like the manager. "Hi I'm looking for Jirou, Kyoka jirou, she works here?" I say. "Sorry nobody by that name works here" the say... "sorry, I probably have the wrong place" I say and leave....she lied to me.
The next day
~Kyoka I was walking out the building as the day had endedwhen Momo grabs my arm. "He-" she cut me off. "We need to talk" she says....well shit I'm screwed. We stand behind the building and I start. "Soo, what do u wanna talk about?" I ask. "Sleepover at my house today" she says. "Momo I told you, I'm busy today" I lie. "Doing what exactly?!" She asked. "Working, I already told you this" I say. "Oh yeah? Working where?" She asked sound pissed. "At the cafe-" she cut me off. "Down the street, yeah you told me...just cut the bullshit already" she says. "What do you mean cut the bullshit?" I ask. "Look there you go again you're lying to me" she says. "Momo I would never lie to you" I say....I'm a terrible person. "Then what the hell are you doing that you're so busy all the time?!" She asked. "Working! Are you listening to me!" I almost yell. "Working...I don't know where you're working but it sure as hell isn't the cafe down the street" she says. "You went there..." I say. "Yes Kyoka I fucking went there" she says. "How could you...you promised" I ask. "Aren't you the one lying here?!" She asked. "You promised you wouldn't go and you broke it" I say. "You can't tell me where I can and can't go!" She says. "Then what the fuck do you want from me?!" I ask. "I want the truth" she says. "What are you avoiding me, and what have you been doing for these last few months" she asked. "Why does it matter I still hang out with you, nothing has changed" I say. "Everything has changed, you bearly talk to me anymore" she says. "You're being so unreasonab-" she cut me off. "Shut up Kyoka!" She says...I deserve that. "I'm leaving" she says and walks off....I fucked up.

Later that night she in her costume the bakusquad is like her lookout and they keep her out for trouble
Mina *talking through ear piece* :hello, Kyoka you there

Kyoka:yeah I fucked up, it's bad, I ruined everything

Sero: yeah is everything alright?

Kyoka: no everything is ruined because I can't tell her what I'm up to so ofc she's gonna be suspicious about it and now she knows that I'm lying to her-

Katsuki: this is going to be hella mean but imma need your panicking ass to calm down

Kyoka: katsuki how am I supposed to calm down when all this is happening

Katsuki: don't say my name! What if someone heard you!

Kyoka: you're right I'm sorry

Katsuki: it's whatever, but I really need you to calm down, everything is going to be alright

Kyoka: that's the problem everything's not gonna be alright, nothing is alright, I ruined everything

Mina: I know this is gonna be hard for you to understand but there are somethings that are more important than YaoMomo, so save people's lives on the daily and you can't risk losing that ability over your friend

Kyoka: she's everything to me, What don't you understand, I don't care about the people I'm saving and yes that sounds mean as hell but if I lose her I lose everything

Sero: and that's exactly why you can't tell her

Kyoka: here's the thing, I hear what youre saying but...but I don't give a fuck, I just want to te- damnit I hate that you guys are always right!

Kiri: we have a problem, 1 armed person one person in danger, you know what to do

Kyoka: on it

Kyoka shows up on the scene and there seemed to be two armed guys instead of one. "What's this? A party? And you didn't invite me...I feel kinda excluded" she says and the first guys throws the knife at her which she catches. "A knife really, careful someone could get seriously hurt with that" she says while literally holding a sword which she used the pin the guy to the walk and knock him out. She feels a bald cut her shoulder. "Son of a bitch that hurt she says and kicks the other guy into a wall. "The police are on their way" Mina says through the ear piece. "Are you alright?" She asked looking down at the girl who had clearly been pushed to the ground. "Yeah, I'm good...thanks" she says, Kyoka gets nervous "hi I'm Ravager" she blurts out. "I know that...Momo" she says getting up.
Kyoka walks her home
"I should get going" she says. "Nonsense, you're injured, let me help you" the taller girl recommended and helps clean her wound.
After a month of avoidance
~Kyoka's POV~
"Kyoka...I know" she says looking right at me. "Momo...what are you taking about?" I ask. "Drop the act, I already know" she says. "Yknow I'm inlove with you.... Ravager" she says and she kisses me.....holy shit.
Hehehehe