Our Family

Momo and jirou are 19 idk why I like the idea of teen parents so much, this is the yr after ua jirou is about to give birth to their daughter which is a start to a new life.

(Momo's POV)

I run as fast as I dashed through the town till I reached the hospital and even then I was still running put the stairs to her room. "Kyoka sorry I'm late the villain was a bit of a strug-" she cut me off. "No no it's fine, really. Everything went smoothly...I hope" she says and smiles and I noticed she had already given birth. I get to the hospital bed and notice Her cheeks were kinda red. "It hurt, a lot" she say and just giggles. "Sorry I wasn't there for u" I say. "Mo, I swear if you keep apologizing I'm gonna get a divorce" she says and hugs me soon the doctor walked in holding her and handing her to Kyoka. "Everything went smoothly and she seems to be healthy but we need you to stay in the hospital overnight and you can leave in my morning" the nurse says and leaves. I hold her and instantly started tearing up, she was just.....so perfect. "Wait don't cry please" Kyoka says hugging me only making me cry more. I created some close and changed out of my hero costume and lay with Kyoka on the hospital bed.

(Kyoka's POV)

I lay with my wife's face buried in my neck, she was more tired than I was since she was fighting a pretty big villain today. Mitsuba was in the crib beside me sleeping. "Mo are you tired" I ask and she moves her head from my neck laying the side of her head on collarbone. "Mhm" she says nodding. "Not gonna lie I am too, we can sleep now if you want" I say and she nods allowing me to play with her hair until she fell asleep and I slowly drifted to sleep as well

Time skip 3 weeks

(Momo's POV)

I wake up to crying "I'll get it" I say, "no no it's my turn, even the number 3 hero needs sleep so go back to sleep please" Kyoka says. "Fineeee" I say, "thank you" she says and kisses my forehead before leaving. She comes back a few minutes later. "She's asleep now" she says laying beside me. "Now puppy, go to sleep" she says placing her hand on my cheek and soon I fall asleep. I wake up early before Kyoka and get in the shower a few minutes later she comes into the bathroom rubbing her eyes. "Just put her back to sleep" she says taking off her close getting in the shower with me...I'm used to it. After the shower we got changed and got mits into her car seat since we were meeting up with our past classmates for breakfast and because they wanted to meet our daughter. So like....I can't drive for reasons so Kyoka drives. *momo has major road rage...need I say more*. We get to the mall, ofc I brought the stroller bc I'm not holding everything. We group up with them and the girls instantly started adoring mits. "She's smaller than my sisters baby was at 3 weeks" Mina say. "Yeah that's bc I was small" Kyoka says and they just keep talking but I couldn't help but think about how lucky I got with my wife and daughter. "She's so cute...her eyes are like Todoroki's two different colors" Ochaco says. "Yes. She does have a similar eye to mine, may I hold her?" Shoto asked, "Uhm sure" Kyoka says and he hold her. "Are you okay? You're kinda quiet" she says sitting on my lap. "I'm fine, just glad I got so lucky with you" I say putting my hands on her waist then kissing her. I pull away a few seconds later nothing wanting the paparazzi to get pictures of that. It was irritating then I couldn't spend time with my wife in peace bc I was always being watched and here come more new people. "You guys go I'll catch up" I say and the class leaves. "Sorry if I'm coming off as rude but I'm trying to spend time with my friends and family so would you mind ju-" they cut me off. "Omg is that a wedding ring, guys pro hero creati is married!" One guy yells too loud for my liking which draws more attention to me soon everyone was crowding me. "Everyone back up right the fuck now!" Bakugo yells and they back up and we started running away to a different part of the mall.

I wanna have a big time skip 8 months

(Kyoka's POV)

I was laying on my bed playing with mits since Momo was at school, she was hesitant about going to college but I told her to go for it, it wasn't too far so she walks there and back while I do online courses. I hear the door open downstairs *they live in a mansion* that's weird mo shouldn't be home for another hour. Someone walks into the room and it was her. "Your back early" I say. "Yes, classes ended early today not sure why, maybe because it's almost Christmas?" She says putting her bag down and changing her clothes as we just talk. She finally sits on the bed for a bit before pulling out her computer and working on her homework, I'm almost as smart as her so I'm already done with my homework. Mitsuba was sitting down when she tried to stand up and wobbled so she fell back onto the bed and it must've scared her cuz her lip trembled then she started crying. Momo picked her up and she was still crying. "You're okay Princess, you just got alittle scared" she says and starts kissing her to the point where her cries her giggles. I wish I recorded that.

A week later

(Kyoka's POV)

I had just got home from the store carrying mits and the groceries since Momo was still out on patrol, she'll be proud of me for accomplishing something. "Now the only task I have left is you" I say pointing to mits as she takes my hand and tries to bite it. "Mits no" I say and she start whining so I give her her pacifier...one of her millions of pacifiers. "Your mama really likes to spoil us huh" I say bc it's true, Momo was born rich and is now a pro hero soooo. "I should probably bathe you now" I say and start running her bath and put her in it. I hear Momo come home and she looked as tho she wasn't on patrol at all. "Did u have patrol today?" I ask. "What no, that's not till next week, I was with Todoroki helping him prepare to propose to midoriya" she says sitting on the stool by the tub where I was. "So what'd you two do today?" She asked. "Nothing really, mostly walking around.....I went to the store tho, are you proud of me!" I say, "very" she say kissing my cheek. "How was school?" I ask taking mits out the bath. "It was the same as every day" she says and I wrap mits in a towel....god she's adorable. I just put a diaper on since she doesn't always have to wear clothes. I carry her to me and mo's bedroom and give Momo mits. You're probably wondering why we don't let her crawl but it's bc she literally clings to us. She tries to stand up but falls back onto the bed and starts crying. "You're okay" Momo a says hugging her. I lay next to mo's as she holds mits waist bc she likes bouncing for some reason. I remembered the time mits first cried and Momo panicked and tried giving her money and I started laughing. "Why are you laughing?" She asked. "Remember when *literally dying* you tried giving mits *cant breathe* money to stop crying" I say and she pouts. "No don't be upset it was cute...and funny" I say and kiss her.