The Fight

I'm not gonna give u an explanation just TW for groping

~Momo's POV~

I was in my dorm when I heard loud noises coming from the room above mine which was kyoka's. At first I ignored it but soon the banging continues and I got worried. I head upstairs and open the door and someone slams it shut before there was yelling and more banging. I open the door to see her room fully trashed and her and kaminari fighting, but this wasn't play fighting they were both bleeding . I pull her away from him but she kept kicking. "Kyoka!" I yell and she screamed at me to let her go as she tried getting out of my grip and she did and kept punching him until bakugo came into the room and held her back, he probably heard the noises. He gives Kyoka to me and drags kaminari out the room. "What ha-" she cut me off cry and I hug her bc I know she isn't the kind of person to get in a physical fight, let alone start one. "Shhh, it's okay I'm here" I say trying to get her to calm down, her body was hot like her body temperature was high and she had bloody knuckles and her nose was bleeding. I carry her to the bathroom and start cleaning her hand and wrapping them both before looking at her nose. "Does it hurt when I touch it?" I ask and she shakes her head as a no. "Ok Good" I say and clean her nose before picking her up and she wrapped herself around me but she was still burning, I look down at her fist that were clenched. "Don't do that...it'll make it bleed more I say and she unclenches them. I bring her to my dorm downstairs and place her on my bed before placing my hand on her cheek. "Calm down, your gonna pass out if your body gets any hotter" I say and she screams, not toward me, not even words...just a loud scream before bursting into tears yet again, "Kyoka baby, come here" I say holding my arms out for her and she cries into my chest for a while and I think she passed out, which was good bc she needed her body temperature to go back down.

Now let's flash back to how this started

~Kyoka's POV~

Momo and I had jus finished training (only training) so I went to go take a shower before heading to my dorm as soon as I got to my dorm someone knocked on the door. I open it to see my best friend kaminari standing there with his controller. "Mario cart?" He asked and I agreed. As we started playing for about a half and hour before he paused the game. She leans over and moans in my ear. "The hell man?!" I say and he laughs before unzipping his fly...the fuck is he doing. "Shhh, just let me take control of you" he says and pushes me back and gets ontop of me pinning me to my bed, I can't even get out of Momo's grip when she does this, let alone Kaminari's. He covered my mouth so I couldn't scream and I felt his hands on my body as he kissed my neck, Momo's gonna kill him if she sees the hickies. He started rubbing himself on me and I really hated it. I bang our heads together and he lets me go and we started punching and kicking each other and I punched a hole in my wall. Soon Momo comes in a tried pulling me away but fails.

Resume

~Momo's POV~

I lay on my bed with Kyoka asleep ontop of me still trying to figure out why they were fighting. So I feel her hand move and her eyes flutter open, she's so cute. I give her a minute to process before speaking. "Ready to talk to me now Princess?" I ask and she nods hesitantly. "Hey it's okay if u don't wan-" she cut me off. "No no I'll talk...kaminari.....was...touching me, inappropriately so we started fighting over that and he gave me a few hickies" she says crying a bit and I just hug her and start laughing. "Why are you laugh?" She asked. "Because my love, I'm going to beat the shit out of him, no one lays a finger on my girl, especially not groping her" I say and kiss her cheek. "I don't want to tell anyone, so please don't" she says and I nod. "I wont" I say and plan ways to murder kmainari