Pregnant Shit

It's not angst just Momo panicking about a teen pregnancy she wasn't ready for.(TW: rape)

~Momo's POV~

"You tell anyone and I'll burn the hell out of you" Todoroki says. That was almost a month ago and I was now pregnant. I sat on my room doing nothing when someone knocked on my door before opening it slowly, it was none other than my crush and best friend Kyoka. "Hey Yaomomo, can we talk?" She says closing the door looking concerned. "Sure" I say and she sits on my bed beside me, I don't know if I should tell her, what if she reacts the same way parents did, calling me a whore. "You've been distant for a while now and I'm starting to worry about you...is ever okay?" She asked and I couldn't hold back the tears. She hugs me and I bury my face in the crook of her neck. "Yao...talk to me please, I want to help you" she says. "I...I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do, everyone's gonna hate me when they find out" I say and she pulls away from the hug and cups my face so I was looking at her but I just couldn't. "YaoMomo...it's going to be okay, I'll be here throughout the entire thing, but tell me...who did this to you" she asked and I say nothing knowing there would be consequences. "Yaomomo...please" she says and I look into her eyes they looked hurt....because of me. "T-Todoroki" I say and she hugs me. "I knew I never liked that icy hot bastard" she says sounding a lot like bakugo. "I'll be right back I'm going to go talk to him....just gonna talk" she says getting up but I pull her back. "No...please...he'll hurt you if you do" I says and she's smiles...why tf is she smiling. "YaoMomo...one day you'll understand why I do the stupid things I do for you" she says and hugs me...what does that mean?

Little does Momo know she'll find out 9 months later

~Jirou's POV~

I was standing outside the hospital room hoping everything was going smoothly, please be okay, both of them. Soon a doctor comes out. "Congratulations the birth was a success" he says. "Oh Uhm...this may sound crazy but I'm not the father" I say smiling awkwardly. "Oh I'm sorry ma'am maybe he's down in the lobby" the doctor says and leaves. A few minutes later the nurse comes out. "Are you by any chance Kyoka Jirou?" She asked. "Yeah?" I reply. "Well the patient requested to see you" she says and I head into the room and my eyes meet Momo's and she smiles. "How do you feel?" I ask. "Tired" she says and I hear light coeing and look at the small baby in her arms as I looked at the baby I felt something on my cheek, did she just.... kiss me. "YaoMomo...i-" she cute me off. "I'm sorry, you probably don't feel the same way" she says. "The hell do you mean 'U don't feel the same way' , i fucking love you more than anything" I say and kiss her on their lips. "Kyoka...I love you too" she says.

Honestly idk with this is