Break Up

~Momo's POV~

"Momo, I think we should break up" Kyoka says and it felt like being stabbed in the heart. "I-I know I'm not the best girlfriend but I'm definitely not the worst but I-" she cut me off. "Look, Nothing u say Is going to change my mind so let's just leave It at that" she says and walks out of my room.

A few weeks later

~Ochaco's POV~

"Hey guys have you noticed momo and jirou acting a bit off?" I ask. "Yeah, you think they had a fight?" Toru asked gasping dramatically. "If they fought it was a bad fight, they look so upset and they don't even look at each other anymore" tsu says and I see Todoroki walking by. "Hey Todoroki, do u by any chance no what's up with Momo and jirou?" I ask. "They broke up, that's what Momo told me" he says and we all gasped. The best couple in our class broke up. "Do u know why?" We ask. "I don't " he says walking over to izuku's desk.

Lunchtime

The rest of the girls and I had an idea, a sleepover. I know what ur thinking, putting the two in a room together wasn't a good idea but locking them in the closet will be. As kyoka's closest friend I decided to go talk to her, she was sitting along eating her lunch and she looked like she was writing something. I snatch the note and she desperately tries to snatch it back. "Ochaco Uraraka. Give it back" she says glaring at me before her expression softened. "Sorry" she says apoplecticly, it's fine, i know you're going through a break up but can I please read it" I beg. "Fine" she says and I read it, it read. Momo I know you're probably not going to read this but I just wanted to apologize, I feel like shit for hurting you and I didn't even give you a proper explanation, it's not that I don't love you anymore I just was dealing with a lot mentally I'm I took it out on you, i was being selfish" I smiled as I read it and look over at her. "You should tell her" I say. "I don't think that's a good idea" She says "Why not?" I ask. "Todoroki won't let me go near her" she says. "Oh, well do u want to come to our sleepover tonight to keep ur mind off of it" I say. "Will Momo be there?" She asked and nod. "Yeah but that's beside the point just please come" I beg. "Fine, I'll come but if u guys try anything I'm leaving" she says and I just smirk and walk back to our table.

Later that night

~Kyoka's POV~

I get to Mina room and all the girls were here, yes even Momo. She looks tired, is that because of me? I really fucked up, YEAH NO SHIT! I was fighting my own thoughts right now as I felt so much guilt. "Okay before we start Momo I need your help reaching something in my closet" Mina says *they have small walk ins* "okay" she mumbled and gets up, next thing I know I'm being picked up by Ochaco and put in the closet with Momo before I hear it lock. "You are not coming out until you tell her jirou!" Ochaco yells. "Well then I guess we'll be here all night" I yell back. "Pft- we have all night, we'll wait" Toru replies. I just sit down and lay my head against the wall, there wasn't much room in here and I'm kinda claustrophobic but I really didn't want to talk to Momo, I was afraid she wouldn't want to get back together with me. We sat their in silence for about an hour not looking at each other. "Geez you guys really got something going on Huh?" Mina asked and neither of us responded at this point we were sitting beside each other against the wall of the cramped closet. "Can you just say it already, I want to go to bed" she says in a cold tone. "Trust me, you don't want to hear it" I say and I felt myself starting to tear up. I bring my knees to my chest and started crying then Momo spoke. "You wanna hear something crazy" she says. "Go for it" I say. "Even though u wanted to call it quits, and even though you ignored me and broke my heart, I cry myself to sleep thinking about you" she says. "Momo I-" she cut me off. "Look I know you're going to tell me to move on but I've been trying and I just can't so is there any way I could even have a chance to be with u again, I'm sorry for whatever I did wrong" she says and I felt even worst but I was also upset, she had no right to apologize when I'm the one who hurt her. "Shut up!" I yell. "It should be ME apologizing, I broke up with you because I wasn't okay and I didn't take your feelings into consideration and I feel fucking awful for it and ontop of that after I hurt YOU , you apologized because I was being to much of a wimp to do so myself, I'm really sorry and I never wanted to break up with you because I still love you" I say and we were both crying but she kissed me and I kissed back. "Look I'm sor-" she cut me off. "Idc, I love you and I tired" she says burying her face in my neck. "I- I love you too" I say.

BONUS:

~Ochaco's POV~

"Guys we forgot Momo and jirou in the closet!" I say and we rush to unlock it but what I say said it all. They were both asleep it Momo's face buried in jirou neck. We manage to get them to Momo's dorm and then left them be

The next morning

I wake up to someone hugging me, Kyoka?, right we worked things out last night. I was really hungry and tried to get up but she was gripping onto me. "Nooo" she whines as i literally pry her off of me. "Kyoka, I'm hungry" I say. "5 more minutes" she demands, "fine, five more minutes" is sh and lay back down, I missed this.