Crutches

Jirou uses crutches because her body is weaker than the average human so she doesn't get into the hero course instead she's in the support course and falls for a certain raven haired girl.

(Momo's POV)

I was on my way to the support course as I heard they had a new student who works on specifically hero costume designs and tech. I was walking in the hall when I saw a girl on the ground with books scattered around her and she looked like she was struggling. I get closer and notice the girl has crutches and couldn't get up. "Hey do you need help?" I ask and she jumped. "Uhm yeah" she says and I help her up and pick up her books. "I'm not sure we've met before, class 1a's Momo yaoyorozu" I say. "I'm the new support course student Kyoka jirou" she says and I shake her hand. "I've heard some things about you, you sound amazing" I say. "Oh Uhm, do you need help with your hero costume?" She asked and I nod and soon we make it to the support course room and her teacher greets us. "Can you put your costume on so I can check for any flaws" she says pointing to the fitting room and I change. She placed her hand on my stomach and waist, she was feeling everything out but still, she's kinda cute. "Well, what's your quirk and where is it most used" she asked, "creation, I can make pretty much anything from the fat in my body as long as the skin is uncovered and I normally make things from the chest and arms" I say and she nods. "I see, your costume has a great design there's nothing I would change but the book, maybe a watch or goggles and you need a belt to hold snacks because your pretty skinny so you'd be able to make more things and a cap for the winter, I'll get back to you on this" she says. "Thank you so much" I say and start to leave but I felt her hand on my wrist. "Could we maybe like hang out...and be friends?" She asked and I smile. "Ofc, is tmr ok?" I ask.

Time skip a 2 weeks

(Kyoka's POV)

I get waken up by my small kitten stepping on my face. "Snowball, not now" I say sitting up causing the small kitten to fall into my palm. I get up and start getting ready. I eat and everything and then the doorbell rang. "Kyoka it's your friends" my mom says. I only have one friend... I head downstairs and I was greeted by Momo and Midoriya...I know him cuz he's always harassing me to tell him about my quirk but he means well.. "Oh um I hope you don't mind I wanted to walk to school with you" Momo says rubbing the back of her neck. "No it's fine, let's go" I say and we walk to school together. Later near the end of the day she was walking me back home but before I went inside she asked me something. "So um I was thinking, we could go on a date tmr" she asked and ofc I said yeah

The next day was a Saturday

(Momo's POV)

I sat at the tree stub patiently waiting for jiro to come...maybe she didn't want to come because I said it was a date.

Are the date bc I think it's funny

(Momo's POV)

I get to her house to bring her home but she pulls me inside and we head to her room. She sits ontop of me and we start kissing then making out and we had to stop ourselves before we did....things. "Geez Momo " she says still panting out of breath before hugging me and I gladly hug back. "I want you to stay tonight YaoMomo" she says I guess it was a nickname but two can play at that game, "I would gladly stay Princess" I say and I saw her face get red. "Oh? Someone likes there pet name?" I ask and she tries to get me to shut up but I just tease her more.

After about a 2 months they are in dorms

(Momo's POV)

Since there were only like 2 support course students so they moved into the 1a dorms which was good bc my gf is in their course. Soon my phone started ringing with the name 'Princess💍' "hey love what's wrong?" I ask. "Someone took my crutches" she says and I think I knew who. "Don't worry I'll come help u find them" I say and hang up. I head to her dorm and open the door where she was lays since she can't really walk without them. She stood up but her legs started shaking. "Want me to carry you?" I ask and she nods and I pick her up and she wraps herself around me. "I think I may know who took them" I say and she looks up at me. "Rlly?" She asked and I nod. "The little purple haired pervert m*neta probably did since he likes me and were dating" I say moving her hair from her face. I get her crutches back and hold her so she could get them. "Thanks" she says and I kiss her on the cheek. "You have training now don't you?" She says upset probably because she wanted to cuddle or something. "Yeah, you can come watch if u want" I say and she was still frowning. "Well I need to tell you something" she says and I nod letting her know I'm all ears. "So we found this doctor and he said he could fix my legs permanently so I can join the hero course like i was supposed to" she says and I hug her. "That's great Kyoka when is it?" I ask. "Tomorrow, can you be there, I'm still kinda nervous" she asked and I kiss her forehead too. "Ofc I can, I'll stay the whole time" I say.

Lost motivation but this is gonna be a new story