Homophobic

(Tw) Homophobi, abuse

Regular mha stuff but They are in dorms where the rooms are for two ppl and Momo and jirou share one... the rooms are bigger........obviously

~Momo's POV ~

I was in the kitchen making tea when Kyoka came in, she was finally back from visiting her parents. I walk toward her and she looked upset. I noticed something purple on her cheek below her eyes. I cup her face and look at it and I realize it was a bruise. She pushed my hand off of her and I noticed bruising along her wrist as well. She starts walking away. I pick her up from behind and she tries kicking me but it doesn't work. I carry her to the common area since no one was in there. "So...what's going on with my little songbird?" I ask. "Nothing I'm just tired" she says and I notice her eyes were kinda tired looking. "I can see that...but your face and your wrist, what's with that?" I ask.

Flashback to last night

~Jirou's POV~

I was sitting at the table with my parents making small not bringing up hero stuff. "So have you met any boys?" My mom asked and immediately I felt my body grow stiff what do I d- "I'm gay" I blurted out without thinking and they were silent. "Haha good one sweetie" my old man says. "Dad I'm serious" I say. "Oh Kyoka, how do you know?" My mom asked. "Mom I've know I liked girls since Pre-k" I say. "No! You can't like girls!" My dad yells and I stand up and slam my fist on the table. "Why not!?" I ask. "It's wrong and won't be allowed in this households" he says "How is it wrong it's simply love and nothing is wrong with loving the same gender! I yell "first you don't want to be a musician and now you're on some gay bullshit! You're such a disappointment and your crazy! My mom yells and spent most of the night yelling at me *yall know how she got those bruises*

Back to the next day

~Momo's POV~

"I came out...i- I don't know w-why...and I don't know w-what to do" she says. "I'm guessing They didn't take it well" I say. "They called me a freak Momo....they told me I was insane" she says and I hug her. "Kyoka did eat today?" I ask her and she shakes her head as a no. "Okay well can you eat something and then we'll go to our dorm and cuddle so you can sleep then When you wake up we can watch some movies....sounds good" I ask no she shakes her head as a no again. "If we do that then I'm putting off all your plans for today" she says, she's always so considerate, I love her. "No I don't have anything planned for today" I say and she eats then we head to my dorm. She changes into one of my T-shirts and cuddles close to me. "I love you Kyo" I say. "I love you too" she says before falling asleep.