Encanto x Mha

I'm giving the characters gifts, and they are NOT RELATED to each other

Momo: her mood effects the weather *like pepa*
Kyoka: great hearing *like her quirk and like Dolores*
Todoroki fire and ice manipulation
Kami: controls lightning
I think u get the concept, their gifts do have physical effects on their body's like Todoroki can control fire but he can't start a fire with his body NOW TIME FOR A CHAPTER!

Younger Momo & Jirou they're like 12
The middle schoolers were all hanging out on a huge soccer field getting ready to play. "Hey can I play?" Momo asked and everyone just stared at her then laughed. "No way, whenever u lose u make it rain and the field gets all wet" a kid says and Momo walks off, a small cloud forming above her head as it started to sprinkle down, only onto her tho. "There she goes". Kid says and they watched her walk off. She sat in the grass away from the other kids when it had stopped raining? She looked up to see another girl who was about her age holding an umbrella over her head. "Hey, why are you over here all alone?" The girl asked, she had serval bandages on her body, she was a bit reckless. "They don't want me to play, they said I'd get the field all wet" she says and the smaller girl tilted her head. "Well their just jerks, do u wanna come skateboarding with me...Uhm, what's ur name, I'm Kyoka Jirou, but my friends call me Kyo" the purple haired girl says with a smile. "I-I'm Momo yaoyorozu" the raven haired girl replies. "Hm, your name is long, I'm going to call u, YaoMomo" jirou. "So Kyo and YaoMomo" she asked. "Yep! Now let's go skate!"

This is short but it scratched an itch in my brain