Secret Softy

Jirou hasnt smiled since the age of 10 when her parents started drinking abusing her (needed for a flashback)

~Momo's POV~

I heard something slam infront of my desk and notice they were hands, i look up at my tiny girlfriend. "yaomomo" she says sounding agressive. "Yes my love?" i ask. "i want a kiss" she mumbles, "right now?" i ask since everyone was in class and she doesnt normally let me kiss her around other people. i pull her into a kiss, not long just passionate. "Eeeekkkk! my ship!!!" mina yelled. "hmmm your ship name should totally me jiroumomo" she continues. "why not momojirou?" ochaco adds, "well jirous obviously a top with her personality who could possably top her" mina says and i couldnt help but laugh. "Why are you laughing? am i wrong? is jirou a...bottom" mina asked dramaticly saying bottom, i look at kyoka who nods in as aproval allowing me to speak once more. "Yes kyoka is a bottom" i say and everyone seemed to be in shock.

Flashy back timeeeee

TW: Abu!se, Drinking

Kyoka couldnt sleep and went down to the kitchen to grab a drink, she heard talking and got downstairs and saw her mom and dad talking about something a 10 yr old was gonna learn to understand the hard way, adults get stressed and need to relieve it. She was only 10 but knew about drinking and what it did to people. "Mom Dad is everything okay?" she asked and her parents just ignore her and down a half a bottle of beer together. they walk toward her and start hitting and kicked her until she manages to make it to her room and lock the door pushing her dresser against this.

Time skip to UA before momo and jirou are dating

~Momo's POV~

I walk into class and am met with a purple haired boy and yellow haired boy talking about jirou. i start to listen and i realize everyone was talking about her there were mixes of things being said about her. "she can be suck a prick", "shes so depressing", "she just doesnt know how to comunnicate", "you could say her mind is in a different place", i look to the back of the room where jiro my friend wasnt sitting. i decide to text her and just as i get my phone she comes into class, i could tell she had heard everything they were saying, none of it was true,

time skip to them dating and momo doesnt know baout jirous family yet

~Momo's POV~

we were in the dorms and i got to hang out with my tiny girlfriend more. she was sitting beisde me giggling as i rambled on about anything. she finds me funny, and her laugh is cute. "wait she laughed!" mina yells. "Momo what have you done, she never laughed before" kaminari says. "What do you mean she laughs all the time arond me?" i say. "No jiro is heartless, shes rude and agressive, she doesnt care about anyone and she never even smiles, shes just using you cuz your hot" mineta says and i noticed she was crying, i pull her into my lap facings me and she burries her face into the crook of my neck, "She isnt like that, none of you actually know her cuz if you did you would know shes, kind, sweet, smart, funny, talented, and not to mention... sensative" i say and start rubbing her back since she was still crying and everyone started apologizing.

so yall want fluff, smut, flirting orrrr likkeee what yall want we at the drivethru?