Confession

Momo and jirou are 16

~Momo's POV~

I wasn't having a great day and I wasn't in the mood to deal with Todoroki flirting with me. I was walking to the kitchen when I noticed him following me. He grabbed my hand and I pushed him away and kept walking. "Come on Momo, you know you love me~" he says and I snapped "NO, I DONT LOVE YOU I'VE BEEN INLOVE WITH KYOKA FOR A YEAR NOW!" I scream and I froze when I realized she was in the room and had heard me. She was staring at me then ran off. "Fuck" I whisper knowing she for sure hates me.

~Kyoka's POV~

I was on my way to get snack for Mina and I since we were hanging out in my dorm when I saw Todoroki and Momo talking, she looked mad, why? Isn't he her boyfriend I couldn't quite hear him but whatever he said set her off. "NO, I DONT LOVE YOU I'VE BEEN INLOVE WITH KYOKA FOR A YEAR NOW!" She screamed and I looked at her. Me? She was inlove with me? Fuck! I wanted to talk to her but I ran, i dunno why I just did. I ran to my dorm and slammed the door. "Kyo, you good?" Mina asked. "No I'm not 'good' I just fucked up" I nearly yell at her. She scoots closer to me on my bed and holds her arms out to me and I cuddle into them, I love her so much. "Soo...what happened?" She asked. "Momo.....she said she was inlove with me...and...and I ran away from her. I'm a fucking idiot!" I say and start tearing up. "She probably thinks I hate her" i mange to say no longer able to hold in my tears. "You like her back tho, right?" Mina asked and 8 nod. "Ofc I do, I wouldn't be crying over her if I didn't" I say. "Fair point" she says. What do I do What do I do What do I do.

After almost a week of avoiding each other

~Momo's POV~

I was making some tea when I heard a familiar voice mumbling words to a song by girl in red, I turn around and see Kyoka FUCK. "H-hi" I manage to say. "Hey" she replies. "Do you want tea? I know I only made one cup, you can have it if you want it" I say talking way to fast, am I dying. "Uh momo-" I cut her off. "Oh no you don't have to do the whole 'listen Momo' I get it if u don't feel the same way, so please just forget about what I said, it was an accident . If u think it was an accident we can pretend it was an accident..anyways I'm gonna go" I say but she walks up to me and takes my hand before taking a deep breath. "Do you wanna go on a date?" She asked. "S-sure" I reply and she kisses me on the cheek. "Cool, see ya later Princess" she says with a wink and walks off...I'm gonna pass out, she's so hot.

I'm back guys lol🥰