Why Me?

They are second years (TW: RAPE, Panic Attacks, Anxiety, self-harm)

~Momo's POV~

I had started the my weekly tutoring session when I noticed kaminari was absent. "Have any of you seen kaminari?" I ask and I nobody had. "I guess I can't help him with reading then" I whisper to myself ask I get all my books organized. I separated everyone into groups based on what they needed help with, I sat on the couch as I waited for them to ask for help. Normally Kyoka would've surprise attacked me but she didn't...Strange. Kaminari walks in and something about him was off. He he looked like he'd just got back from the gym except the gym was closed on Friday nights. "Where were you man?" Kiri asked with a curious look. "I was doing ...something" he says with a proud smirk....am I going crazy or is he acting strange. I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing, why was Kyoka calling me, she's in the dorms. I step into the kitchen and answer. "Hey baby, what's up?" I ask and I heard sniffing..was she crying? "C-can.....can y-you........come...t-to m-my dorm...p-please" she says and her voice was extremely shaky and she was almost whispering. "Sure, I'll be right there" I say and hang up. I head up to her room, from the other side of the door I could hear whimpering. I open the door slowly so I wouldn't scare her. When I entered her door I saw her clothes scattered on the floor and she was sitting on her bed wrapped in her blanket very clearly not wearing anything. I sit on the bed beside her and lift her head so she was looking at me, her steady eyes were big and adorable but it was upsetting to see her look so upset. "Hi Princess" I say in the most gentle way I could. I take off my hoodie and give it to her to cover herself and grab a pair of her underwear for her. She was still extremely shaky and crying. Then it hit me, kaminari acting weird, jirou and him both not around, her clothes on the floor the messy hair....he raped her, she couldn't have cheated...she's a lesbian. "Kyoka...did kaminari do this to you?" I ask and she nods crying more. "Why me? What did I do to deserve this" she asked and her voice cracked and I hug her. "You did nothing wrong baby, nothing...he's just a bad guy" I say." After over an hour of crying and comforting my girlfriend had calmed down still a bit shaky with the occasional tears and whimpers. "Hey, I know you probably don't want to, but you need to tell mr.aizawa" i say. "B-but I can't....kaminari said I told anyone he'd tell everyone about my cutting problem" she says and I look into her eyes . "Have you been doing it?" I ask he and she shakes her head as a no. "Can I check?" I say, it's not that I didn't believe her, I just wanted to be sure. I roll up her sleeves and look at the slits, only old ones nothing new. "I'm so proud of you Kyoka, and if kaminari says a thing, our class would definitely not make fun of you and if they do then I'll fight them" I say and kiss her forehead. I help her up and take her to go shower. I waited outside the shower for her and just checked in on her every few minutes until she was done. She got out the shower and I hand her a towel, sure she was naked but nothing I haven't seen before....I never said she was a virgin. "All done?" I ask and she nods. I dry her hair and give her one of my clean hoodie to wear and a pair of her sweatpants. She was still in shock and she wouldn't talk much all she did was hug me and fall asleep in my arms.

Aftermath 3 months later

~Momo's POV~

Kyoka has been seeing someone about the kaminari incident and he had exposed her to the class but everyone was supportive about her getting better and no longer self harming. I get a knock on my door and I answer it, it was Kyoka standing there, I don't want to trigger her so Ik e been asking permission before touching her. I hold my arms out and she falls into them.