The New Yaoyorozu Family

Momo and jirou are 23 and have a 3 yr old son named hanako and a 1 1/2 month old daughter named natsu and they are pro hero's and married.

~Momo's POV~

We were at the mall just walking around when I noticed hanako looking at a makeup store. "You wanna go there buddy?" Kyoka asked and he nods. "Okay we'll pick something out" she says taking his hand as we walk into the store. Nats in her stroller sleeping, she's adorable. "Oh gosh, this is gross" I hear someone say pointing to Kyoka and hanako. "What's gross?" I ask. "That lady is letting her son wear makeup" the lady says fake gaging. "First of all that's my wife and son and secondly there is nothing wrong with him wearing makeup" I say and walk toward them and she followed. "I'm just saying, how can u be okay with this?" Sheasked. "It's just makeup who cares" I say. "All the other boys will bully him for this but it's his fault for being a f-" she was cut off. "Excuse me do we have a problem?" Kyoka asked. "Well your setting you kid up for failure by forcing him to be a.....h-homosexual" she whispers the last part. "Oh no I'm such a baby parent for letting my child be independent and make his own decisions, I have no idea if he's gay for not, he's 3! But if he is, who cares, I'm still gonna love him, his mom and sister are still gonna love him, all the pro hero's I work with would still love him so your opinion means nothing" Kyoka says and the lady give up and walks away. "Don't want" hanako says putting the makeup down and Kyoka goes down to his level. "Is it because of the mean lady?" She asked and he nods. "Well she has no idea what she's talking about because uncle bakugo and Kami wear makeup all the time and they are guys" she says and takes the makeup. "So we're gonna buy the makeup and I'll see if katsuki can come over and help you put it on okay?" She says and he agrees. "You ready to go?" I ask and we buy it and as we leave I hear light cooing. "Looks like someone's awake, hey there princess" I say taking her out of her stroller holding her. Her tiny hand starts pulling my shirt. "Kyo can you pass me her bottle" I say and she hands it to me and I start feeding her, she's so small, her eyes are somewhat like shotos, one is dark gray the other is purple. Kyoka lays her head on my shoulder. With hanako in her lap. I finish feeding her and we head home, (they live in a mansion) Goes to lay nats down and change into my comfortable clothes.It's only a few minutes past noon. "Are you hungry?" I ask hanako and he nods. He doesn't talk much but the doctors said there was nothing wrong with him so that's just who his is only 3 and still learning. I make him lunch and put him down for a nap, they both have earplugs like Kyoka so we have to be quiet or they wake up. I walk out of his room and Kyoka comes out of nats giving me a thumbs up. We go to our room and lay down, "so we have two hours, what do you wanna do?" I ask cuddling her, "I wanna watch a movie" she says and the smile on her face just made me say yes without a second thought. "I'm so glad we got married and had kids" she says with her head on my shoulder. "Me too Kyoka, me too"