Chapter 42

Y/n's pov:

"AHHHHHHH" Mj screams

I turn my head and see they have her hooked up to a chair that sends electrical shocks into her body. I look down and see that I'm in one too. Shit. Of all people hydra could have kidnapped it had to be Mj.

"So we know you have a hate for her we saw the little fight in the street" the hydra agent says to me.

"Let her go" I say to them.

"But wouldn't you like to see her suffer more shade"

"I'm not shade. Let her go." They shock Mj again.

"Stop it! She my friend let her go" I yell, Mj looks at me. Yeah she hurt me but she is one of my friends. And I wouldn't put anyone through this

"Let her go and I'll be your puppet" The man looks at me with a grin.

"Good." They say. They knock Mj out and take her out of the build. I'm watching through a security camera they're dropping her off in the middle of a street.

"So. Shade. Welcome back" the man says and sends a powerful shock through my body until I black out....

Y/n (shade) pov:

I wake up from a nap. Not remembering where I had been prior.

"Shade you're awake that's good to see" a man says to me

"It was just a nap" I say back his smile grows.

"Oh how I've missed you." He says stepping into the room I'm in.

"My precious girl" he says touching my face.

"Get off me" I say grabbing his hand.

"Oh love. I'm sorry. I'll be patient" the man says then he leaves. I don't even know that man but something draws me to him...

A/n:

Hey guys!
I've made a "book" called my stories for y'all to lmk what you think about my stories and any suggestions you have for me + what I should write about next or in a new story along with for you guys to tell me when too update a certain story

Love you all 🤍