chapter 35

Y/n pov

I've been sitting in my room for the past week. I haven't let anyone in and I haven't gone out. I use my powers to get myself food and drinks. And having my own washroom connected to my room helps. I don't have to leave. So I don't have to deal with anyone talking to me or stopping me in the hallway. I've had basically everyone come to my door to try and get my me too talk to them but I just turn up my music and drown them out. I think the only person I would would let come I would be Morgan. I know. I know. She wouldn't understand what I'm going thorough. Or how in feeling but she's so supportive and she try's her best. And it's better that she doesn't know how I'm feeling so she not relating to her own experiences. Plus she'll watch movies with me and jam out to Music. But. Pepper and Dad haven't told her about the whole avengers thing so I'll doubt they'll bring her here for her to try. I've had the feeling of when your drowning but you've just gotten to the point where you feel like there is no getting back up for air so you give up and just drown some more. I can't stop crying. And thinking about what I saw. I just feel so broken. I've started to have nightmares. From when I was captured by hydra. And I would usually have Peter come calm me down but he's not here anymore. Dad told him to get out. He couldn't believe what he had done so he just told him to leave for awhile. But yah. Now I have panic attacks. Sometimes they're not so bad but sometimes they're horrible. But no one hears. Steve hasn't come around. Probably my dads doing. But I mean it makes sense I guess. Everyone is concerned about me cause I haven't talked to anyone.

"It's been a week. A week y/n.
He broke your heart and your letting him do this. No more. Time for me." I say to myself then I get up and open my door walking out.