chapter 24

Peter's pov

How did I get her honestly. Like she is so amazing, beauty and she is literally just perfect.

"Hey" Tony says standing in the door way

"Hey dad"

"Hi Tony" we reply back to him.

"Peter do you mind helping y/n get her things together so we can bring her back to the tower"

"Omg finally!!! I get to go home!" She yells. She really exited

"of course I'll help her"

"Thank you I would have but I gotta get Morgan back home to the lake house." I forgot Morgan doesn't really know much about the avengers. Like she knows they exist but she doesn't know who they are. Y/n wants to tell her but she doesn't push her dad and Pepper. Morgan doesn't have powers so Tony doesn't see why its important to tell her right now. Pepper is only y/n step mom but she still treats her like she's her birth daughter. She's been there since she was two. Tony didn't know he even had a daughter until she was brought to him but social services. But Tony expected her immediately. So y/n powers come from her mom. Y/ n doesn't talk about her mom very much I'm not even sure if she's still alive but I don't push her to say what she knows. Most of this stuff Tony told me but y/n has talked about some of it.

"I can't wait too sleep in my own bed" y/n says

"it'll be nice to be back at the tower. I haven't left here since they day you passed out."

"So we're both going home" she smiles

"yah I guess so. Even tho I should probably see my aunt may for a while"

"yah probably. I could go with you. I miss seeing May"

"yah I'm sure she wouldn't mind" 20 minutes later we are getting onto a jet. Me and y/n sit beside eachother. She lays her head on my shoulder and falls asleep. And so do I.

*some time later*

Y/n pov

I wake up to Peter tapping me.

"Y/n we're home." He says softly

"yay" Peter picks me up bridle style and carries me off the plane and places me in a wheel chair.

"You ready"

"yes!" I says. He starts pushing the wheel chair towards the door. We go in quietly and head to the living room where we see. Happy and May kissing on the couch

"MAY?! HAPPY?!" Peter yells shocked by what he's seeing he doesn't stay for an explanation he just walks out of the room leaving me here in this awkward situation.

"Uh I'm gonna go" I wheel myself over to the elevator. And head up to the floor where mine and Peter's bedrooms are.

"Thanks for leaving me down there all awkwardly"

"I'm sorry I just wasn't expecting to see happy kissing may"

"you don't need to apologize I understand wanna watch movies and cuddle?"

"Of course y/n there isn't anything else I'd want to do"