chapter 27

Peter's pov

"We'll find her Peter" steve says to me trying to help me stay calm. I've been looking for her for days on end. I haven't really stopped. I so scared that I'm going to lose her. Or what they're doing to her. I swear if they hurt her I'll kill them all myself.

"Any sign of her?" Tony asks Bruce who us motoring for any sign of her.

"No not yet" I sigh. I really hope shes ok. If only I had gotten back sooner then maybe she would still be here. Safe. Not somewhere we can't find her. I get up and start to head out to look again but get stopped by May. Her and Happy still haven't explained anything to me. But she stops me from leaving

"Move May. Please" I ask insisting that she move

"No, Pete when was that last time you slept" I stare at her.

"I can't sleep. I need to be out there looking for her"

"Hey Peter. You need sleep. We'll wake you up if we find anything" Tony steps in. Grabbing my shoulder.

"But "

"But nothing kid. Go upstairs and get some sleep" I roll my eyes at him then walk upstairs. I am pretty tired but I need to know if y/n is ok. I just sit in my bed on my phone. I can't miss anything I just can't.

*5 hours later*

"PETER" Aunt May yells panting in my door way like she ran up here. "PETER WAKE UP" I roll over fighting the temptation to fall back asleep. Wait. Shit! I fell asleep. I jump out of bed at this point

"They found her?"

"Yah come on hurry" may says then starts going back downstairs. I don't wait for a single minute I get my suit on and rush downstairs.

"Where is she!!" I yell

"She's over the city. She trying to draw us out." Steve says.

"Then why are we standing here we know where y/n is let's go get her!"

"Peter. I want her back too. But that's not her. Listen to this." Tony says to me turning on a broadcast from where y/n is.

"I am Shade. I'm not wanting to hurt anyone here. I just need the Avengers if you want to have better chances on living I suggest you Hail Hydra." She says then Hails to them herself.

"We have to get her back"

"we will kid we've got a plan. Karen will explain on the way there."Tony replies

"Well then what are we waiting for" steve say then we all head out towards y/n...