chapter 28

Y/n pov

UGH. why is it taking so long. Their precious city is in danger and they aren't even here. Or so I thought. Cause here they come. Rushing towards me.

"Well well well. Look who finally showed up." I say to them while they take a stance.

"Y/n this isn't you" that must be my real name they know who I am. But I have to deny it. I can't believe the person in the metal suit. Oh what's his name again... um oh yah Ironman

" I might have used to be y/n but now, now I'm Shade."

"Y/n this isn't you" Captain America says to me

"I am Shade. I am a Hydra Agent. Hail Hydra!" I blast them all with my powers. Sending them tumbling backwards. We all are fighting but none of them have the chance to beat me.

"Peter! Shoot her feet and pull her down" I hear Ironman say to Spiderman. Peter. The name that's constantly in my head.

" Wait you're Peter?" I yell at him I stop fighting with them. Going closer to Peter.

" You're Peter." I say again. The streets have been evacuated and no one but us is around. So he takes off the mask revealing his face.

"Y/n? You remember me" he says tears in his eyes

" I'm assuming my Name is Y/n. I know it wasn't Shade but I couldn't remember my name. And everyone doesn't want to hurt me so I'm guessing I'm important to you all" he goes to respond but I cut him off.

"None of that is important. You're name. It constantly rings though my head over and over again. Like I can't forget get it. So who are you to y/n. Well I guess me." He still has tears in his eyes.

"I'm your boyfriend. But before that I was your bestfriend" he smiles then hugs me I flinch away. He touched a spot that hurt.

"Did they hurt you."he asks

"I don't remember much to be honest. I remember your name that's it"

"we are your family." Peter says. That would explain why they don't want to hurt me. Me.

" I don't want to hurt anyone it was just orders. But I don't remember anything. I'm sorry" Ironman, Captain America, Hulk, and Thor all come out behind me.

"Its ok that you don't we are just gals your safe." Thor says to me

"let's get you home to see if we can get your memories back" Ironman says and that's the last thing I remember.