chapter 26

Y/n pov

All I see is darkness. All I feel is an emptiness. I don't know how long I've been out. But I remember fighting the first time I woke up. I remember feeling a pain a pain I hope to never feel again. That's when I realize. The emptiness I'm feeling it hasn't been that long since I woke up the put me back under to take my memory. Im awake tho fighting fight it all away to protect what I still know I feel everything fading away. Less and less of me is human. I hold onto everything I still remember the best I can but theres no point I slipping away losing every bit of myself.

Y/n pov....

I remember that I have a family I just don't know who. A name constantly running thought my head but I don't know why. Peter. Peter. Peter. The men in the room walk over to me.

"What is your name?" What is my name god I don't know my own name.

"I- I can't remember"

"what do you remember" the things I do remember I don't think they should know about I don't know who I am or where I'm from. I know I have some kind of family. Also this Peter person. Their name constantly repeats in my head.

"I'll ask this one more time. What do you remember?" The man asks

"nothing. I don't know anything.Who are you and where am I. Most of all who am I?" The men laugh a bit then face me.

"You are hydra Agent 265. But we will call you Shade." Shade. Not bad I guess it'll work until I find out the truth. I nod to the they untie me and lead me to a room.

"This is where you u will be staying. It your uh room." I nod again and walk in. "Training starts at 6:00am sharp don't disappoint us by being late." One of the men say then close the door. I lay down in the bed try to fall asleep but all I can hear in my head is Peter. Peter. Peter. Like I'm not supposed to forget it. I eventually fall asleep..

Peter's pov

I've looked everywhere I can think of for y/n I've looked in old hydra bases. Siting areas, abandoned warehouses. And have found nothing. No trace of her or hydra. We just got eachother back. She's been gone for the past month. Last time I saw her we were planning our birthday which is now1 1 month, and 3 weeks away. We've got time. To get her back for it right? I think to myself. We have to get her back. I need her. We all do. I remember how scared I was while she was in her coma. And that's where I knew she was safe. Now she's nowhere to be found. And that's even scarier.