chapter 11

Peter's pov
We're gonna get her back. We have too. The location is warehouse somewhere in Queens when we get there steve busts down the door. Me and Tony look around the entire warehouse. Theses nothing. No sign of y/n or Thanos. But there's a note in the middle of the floor.

Avengers, you're obviously here for y/n
She's alive. If it even matters she won't remember you when she wakes up. It's sad to think that after sending you that video you'd think I'd stay here. But you'll see her soon. I promise. I don't know how long you'll live once she does see you.- Thanos.

"DAMN IT" I'm angry she's been though so much already. Tony come over and pat's me on the shoulder. "She's still alive. We'll get her back"
Minutes later Bruce tells us the city is under attack. When we get there everyone else arrives we all see y/n. "Hello. Avengers. You look well. For now atleast" y/n hands start glowing "Y/n stop. It's me your dad" Tony says " Dad? Ironman. My father. Bullshit. My father is Thanos." "Y/n no he's not I am. I raised you. We all raised you. Well not spiderman but still" she blasts him and everyone else. " I see you choose the hard way to hand yourself over" Bucky says. Everyone is fighting she blasting everyone. Not me though. It's like she's trying to keep me away she moves me to different locations away from everyone. Everyone is down. But me and Tony. Y/n is on the ground walking towards Tony. He steps out of his suit."I'm not fighting with you." He says "awe that makes killing you to easy."she's about to blast him but I run infront of Tony. "Y/N STOP! It's me Peter. Your boyfriend." She looks at me " I don't care who you are move now" "no you want to kill Tony you gotta kill me too" I walk towards her. She stands her ground. I hug her I feel her hand fall. She she seems to be remembering. I let go and shes back to how she was before "Peter I don't want to hurt you. Please move " " I don't move. I take a leap of faith and kiss her. I pull away and she looks at me. Tears in her eyes. "P-p-peter is that really you" she's crying " y/n I thought I lost you" she crying now hugging me "omg Peter I missed you so much. I thought I was never going to see you again" she says pulling away from the hug." Did I do all this?" "Yes and no. It was you but you weren't your self " she looks sad. "Did I hurt anyone" Tony responds "a few of them might be sore but they're all fine " " omg dad. I'm so sorry" " it's ok. Now let's go home and run some tests to makes sure everything is back to normal with you." Tony says I run up and hold y/n hand. Then we all go back to the Avengers tower.