chapter 17

Tony's pov

It's been 23 days. We are stranded in space. Y/n has hidden herself away. I've barley seen her since the day Peter, Quill, Drax, Strange and Mantis faded. I'm not sure who all faded yet. Y/n is heartbroken I hate seeing her like this but she doesn't want to do anything or talk. Then someone shows up to the ship. I'm not sure who it is tho. I haven't met them before. "I'm here to help you get back home" she says. "Thank you. But who might you be?" " Carol Danvers. Also known as Captain Marvel." "Well thank you Y/n we are going home!" No response. We land on earth and I walk of the ship. Steve runs up to me helping me walk. I was fine be he insisted. "I lost the kid." I say to him " We all lost Tony." Steve says. "Y/n!" I hear nat say running over to her. She falls into her arm bursting into tears. Pepper stops hugging me and runs over to her. "She not doing very well is she." Steve asks." Saying that's the first time I've seen her in 5 days I'd say so. I hate to admit it but she lost her other half"

Y/n pov

"Y/n!" Nat runs up and catches me I can't hold my emotions back I burst into tears. I feel Nat look up My mom is over here to. They look back to the ship and see Nebula come out. Then the realized " oh y/n I'm so sorry." They say in unison hugging me. "I lost him" Steve come over and picks me up carrying me to the tower and up to my bedroom." Mom when were you gonna tell us" I ask "tell you what?" Mom I can read minds. When were you gonna tell us that your pregnant?" " well You know so now I just have to tell your father. " "How far along? " "1 month 2 weeks" "congrats mom" she smiles "thank you. Now you should get some rest. If you need anything I'm here. So is Nat. I really sorry about Peter" "thanks mom. Night." "Goodnight y/n," she walks out and closes the door. I grab my phone to see what I have missed. But when it turn on all I see is the picture of Peter on my lock screen. "I miss you so much Peter. I love you. I always will" I whisper. After a few hours of looking back at memories I go to sleep. I wake up in a different place. I'm at the lake house.

A/n:Omg ty so so so much for 500 reads it was literally only the other day that I was at 400. Ty for taking the time to read my story I appreciate all of you 😊❤ I love you 3000