chapter 18

*5 years later*

Y/n pov

It been 5 years since what we are now calling the blip happened. I only woke up a month ago from the sleep chamber my dad put me in (its june). He knew that I was I was hurting to much and it was best for me to do that. I consented to it. I didn't age at all. I'm still technically that 16 year old girl. But in all honesty I'm supposed to be 21. But if there was a chance peter could ever come back I didn't wanna be 5 years older. Me and my little sister Morgan have gotten pretty close over this past month. I never met her until a month ago my mom was still pregnant when I went to sleep. We don't really talk about anything involving avengers anymore. She 5 years old. I haven't used my powers in 5 years I haven't done much. I still miss Peter every day but Its gotten better. Morgan being with around with me this past month has helped with that. I'm sitting in my room when I hear a car pull up. I look out the window then instantly run downstairs. "OMG GUYS!" I yell jumping into a big hug with Steve, Nat, and Scott. "Y/n! God have I ever missed you." Nat says. "Then we walk up to my dad and Morgan. "Y/n take Morgan inside please." My dad says. I do as he asks. I can see them talking but I can't hear them. But then they start basically yelling at eachother. " No I will it help you do time travel. I know we lost billions of lives but I'm not going to risk what I have right now." I walk outside. "Theres a chance we can get him back. We can get them all back and you won't try?" "Y/n back inside. The adults are talking." My dad roles his eyes. I'm not winning this. So I just go back inside. It's been a few hours and now Its Morgans bed time. My dad reads her a story then I hear him moving stuff around downstairs. I go down and sit on the steps. He's cleaning. I see him grab an old picture of him and Peter. Then he makes his way over to his lab table. He runs a test diagram that could potentially work for time travel. And it was a success. "Omg we can get Peter back dad" I go downstairs and hug him. "yah we can so I suggest you go get some sleep if you wanna tag along." I go upstairs turn on some music and fall asleep.

*the next morning*

I wake up excited for the day ahead of me. I eat breakfast and wait for my dad. I say goodbye to my mom and Morgan the head to the avengers tower with my dad..